Minneapolis, Minneapolis, MN 55407 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Alpine Media Company

Alpine Media Company is a wedding filmmaker based in Minnesota. Ali Lysdahl, the owner of the company, is truly passionate about capturing her clients’ emotion and raw moments on their wedding day. She will strive to create cinematic film pieces that authentically portray their unique love story, leaving them with memories to cherish. Ali will document each moment with precision while maintaining an unobtrusive presence, putting couples at ease during their big day.

Ali will get to know each soon-to-be newlywed on a personal level, developing an understanding of their vision for a wedding film. Ali will capture each couple with authenticity and produce films that showcase their story.

Follow Alpine Media Company on

14 Reviews for Alpine Media Company

• Rachel

Rachel Rose · Married on 10/06/2020

Absolutely Amazing

We had Ali as our videographer for our wedding in June 2019. She is responsive, creative, and so personable. We had fun having her there and she captured so many incredible moments we get to relive over and over. My husband and I cry each time we watch our amazing video.

Sent on 04/29/2020
  • Dakota

Dakota Berghuis · Married on 08/01/2020

Hire Alpine Media if you want your expectations exceeded!

Ali with Alpine Media deserves all the praise and 5 stars she can possibly get. We recently received our video from our wedding day back and it was beyond my expectations (which were high). Before I was even engaged, I had researched videographers and stumbled upon Ali with Alpine Media. I said to myself “Totally hiring her when I get married!” I was ecstatic when I found out she was available for our special day. Ali has literally the best eye/editing skills I have ever come across at any price range, I want to emphasize that because Ali is super accommodating with her packages she offers. What also attracted me to her style of videos are that they aren’t like a template that you see all wedding videographers do with the couple reading their letters to each other, some flower shots, some kisses, a 2 second clip from the speech and it only lasts 4 minutes, you know what I’m talking about. I never wanted a sappy video from start to finish and she did not give us that, we had our moments of tear jerkers, but the video ended so happily our cheeks hurt from smiling so much. Ali showed up early at the salon and compiled my most favorite moments of the day into our full video that I never even had to ask for. She got a shot of me talking to my niece (flower girl) before the wedding where I had no idea she was even around the corner. Another detail that stood out was since our wedding was outdoors my dad really wanted church bells to ring for our ceremony, with the wind direction and time delay, the bells didn’t work out. Ali put in bells in the video at the end of our ceremony clip. That was something we never asked for but she heard during the day and went off on her own and did, I did not catch it until the 2nd time watching it through but was one moment that brought tears to my eyes; A small detail that didn’t need to be there and wouldn’t mean anything to anyone else, but meant the world to me. I can genuinely say she did not miss a single beat of capturing our day. In an earlier consult, I had mentioned many of my family members being from out of state and COVID restricting their travel and wanting them to be able to watch our video and feel like they were there and she surpassed any and everything I ever asked for. From the venue, to the vows, speeches, emotions and to the party at the end. If you were to pause the video at any second of the whole 10 minutes, any clip would make a beautiful picture (all attached photos are screenshots from the video). I will forever be grateful to Alpine Media for giving us such a treasure piece to show our children, and grandchildren someday. To all of you future brides, researching pages and that may stumble upon this review, I PROMISE you, your day will be so smooth, easy, and captured perfectly with Ali around.

Sent on 08/12/2020

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Alpine Media Company Pricing

Alpine Media Company Price Rates

Alpine Media Company FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 3400
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Multi. Cameras
    Multi. Locations
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 4000
    Multi. Locations
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Short Form
    Storytelling
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Drone Footage
    Multi. Locations
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    USB Flash Drive

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Alpine Media Company 1
    Attention Destination Weddings!

In order to grow my destination wedding portfolio, I am offering a GREAT deal for anyone on the fence about videography. No matter where you are headed - I'd love to be there to capture your day!

This offer includes full wedding day coverage (my exclusive all day package) -- All you have to provide is the travel fee coverage! I am offering this package at a HUGE discounted rate. This will be offered to 2 couples only.

Having a destination wedding is oftentimes more intimate and smaller than a wedding back home. With a wedding day video, you're able to share this special day with friends and family forever! All inquiries will be seriosuly considered.

• Minneapolis Minneapolis, MN, 55407 See on map
    612-688-4113 (Phone number)
    Location of (Alpine Media Company)