address, Saint Paul, MN 55129 · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 11
  • Pricing

About Blush Film Co.

Blush Film Co. is a wedding videography company based in Saint Paul, Minnesota. Michelle, the company’s owner, videographer, and editor, makes it her mission to capture the heart and soul of your wedding day. She aims to provide a stress-free service from the moment you first connect until your final films have been edited and delivered. Your memories will be encapsulated for a lifetime as her classic, cinematic films transport you back to your most special moments.

This wedding videographer offers one easy-to-understand package with unlimited coverage of your most special day. She begins the process with a consultation to help her best understand your wedding vision and to answer any questions you might have prior to your event. She will include a 1-2 minute social media trailer and a 5-7 minute highlight film. Raw footage is also contained in this package and will showcase your wedding day in its entirety. You may also avail of add-ons such as a film of your proposal, an extended highlight film, and drone coverage, among other options.

• Woman-owned
Romance
storefront 51 1888269 1570211050

Photos 8 Photos
Videos 3 Videos

6 Reviews for Blush Film Co.

• Samantha

Samantha S. · Married on 05/22/2021

The Best Money We Spent!

Michelle is hands down the best! Her skills are unparalleled! In our initial meeting and I said I wanted a video that makes me feel the way I did on our wedding day, and she delivered!
    I knew when I was getting emotional watching her wedding videos of people I didn't even know, that I had to hire her for our wedding! She is so detail orientated, and made us feel like we were her only client throughout the whole process.
    On the day of our wedding, we felt like she was an old friend that we were reconnecting with. After you have been smiling and laughing for the last 3 hours and don't want to do anymore, she is right there amping you up to get the next best shot! If you want to feel like a celebrity, you have to hire her.
    She kept in constant communication with us. We received a care package the week of our wedding to help us relax from the stress of it all; chock full of homemade goodies. And to top it off, the package that we got with our wedding video was so thoughtful and she even included something for our puppies.

I literally cannot say enough good things about Michelle and Blush Films Co, this was by far the best money we spent for our wedding!

Sent on 07/19/2021
  • Jess

Jess P. · Married on 10/03/2020

Look no further!!

We cannot be happier with our experience with Michelle. From the first conversation on the phone with her I knew she was the videographer for us. She is so sweet, caring, and flexible and was incredibly easy to work with. I was initially on the fence about getting a videographer because I wasn’t sure I could afford it, but after seeing my sisters wedding video I knew I needed one and I am so happy I spent that extra money. I searched and searched for someone who was more in my price range, but still had amazing videos and fell in love with Michelle’s videos instantly. They are raw and sweet and capture everything so naturally. She was so easy to work with on the day of our small, intimate COVID wedding. We only had her for about 2 hours, but the video made it look like she was there all day. She even stayed a little late to capture a few final details. The worst part of all of it is that she was already booked up for our big wedding this coming October. I would book Michelle again in an instant. If you are on the fence with booking a videographer it is a must do and Michelle is your girl! I would recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 02/10/2021

Blush Film Co. Pricing

Blush Film Co. Price Rates

Blush Film Co. FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 2200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Slideshow / Montage
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2200.00
    Slideshow / Montage
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Short Form
    Storytelling
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Drone Footage
    One Event / Day
    Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Digital Download