Plated, Buffet, Stations, Family Style

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Aloha Productions Luau Inc

Aloha Productions Luau Inc,  full service catering and event productions company that specializes in custom event creation. Our event team can handle every aspect of your party, including rental needs, location selection, full & day of coordination,  center pieces, floral, invitations, video & photagraphy, linen, DJ, Lighting and event design.

Rest assured your food will taste as fabulous as it looks, from preperation to presentaion, we take pride in providing unique hors d ' oeuvres, buffets and complete formal sit down meals.

Categories: Wedding Caterer, Wedding Service

Regions serviced: Orlando

31 Reviews for Aloha Productions Luau Inc

4.2

We used Aloha Productions for our ceremony and entertainment. It was everything we imagined and more. What an amazing performance! The entire wedding party and guests raved about the show. Only drawback was that we did not get to rehearse prior to the wedding but it still went off without a flaw. We highly recommend Aloha Productions!!!!

Profile Picture Adam, 12/10/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering, Unique Services (Other)

Aloha Productions Luau Inc (AKA Tuxedo Catering & Events), did a great job at our wedding. I will totally recommend them to anyone for any special event. They have great food and even a better staff. More details are below:
We initially sat down with another popular catering company in the Orlando, FL area, but our experience did not go well (we did not like the car salesmen like tactics). From the day we met Lahela, we knew we wanted this company to cater our wedding. Aloha is a full service catering company, so we opted to use most of their services (catering service, bar service, table linens, and cake cutting… sorry if I missed any). Aloha offering so many services made it very easy on us. They have many options to choose from within every category I mentioned above, so they have something for everyone.

The hardest thing for us was choosing from the very vast menu. Our taste testing didn’t help us any because everything we ate was really good. Lahela help us with the menu (giving us some of her favorites), and boy was that a hit. Everyone at our wedding was asking if seconds were available, we did not get one single complaint about the food (or the service provided).

As far as the table setup (linens and centerpieces), Lahela help us create a beautiful table set up that everyone loved

(People are still asking were we got the ideas). Aloha has hundreds (maybe thousands) of choices to choose from to set up your table (and centerpieces).

I know this is a long review, but I have to cover the amazing service the Aloha staff provided to us the day of our weeding. Everything was set up on time, and all of the food was ready (fresh) on time. We did not have to ask for anything (drink refill, more food, ect..) the staff ensured we were well taken care of the whole day…

As I said in the beginning, I will not only recommend Aloha, but will use them for future events…

Profile Picture Angela, 5/10/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Catering, Unique Services (Other)

THEY ARE THE BEST!!!!!! Great service, very flexible, and you will definitely get what you pay for. People still ask about the food that we had at our wedding. They enjoyed the coconut shrimp, the Hawaiian Chicken, the Caribbean chicken, and the fried rice. Rachel will forever be on my vendor list, she is the BEST in town. I was able to contact her at any hours, and she answered any questions I had. She made my day very stress free.

Profile Picture Tamara, 7/26/14, 2 Reviews

Glassware
Linens
2 AWARDS

3592 Aloma Ave Suite 2, Winter Park, FL 32792   See On Map
321-285-0166 (phone) 321-285-0167 (fax)