7777 N. Wickham Rd. Ste 12-416, Melbourne, FL 32940 Map · Phone number

About Aloha Photography

At Aloha Photography, we provide friendly and clear communication, our photography will suit all your needs. We specialize in destination photography and Tampa wedding photography
Follow Aloha Photography on

DSC3387copy
SanchezWedding0001

2 Reviews for Aloha Photography

Aimee · Married on 02/27/2010

We are so happy with their work! From day one we have received great service. Both Sean and Lisa are so friendly and easy to talk to. They really listened and they captured everything I wanted. I will definitely refer them to everyone I know! I LOVE the final product and I feel like we really became friends along the way as well.

Sent on 06/15/2010

Kimi · Married on 01/16/2010

We had a simple and elegant church wedding and reception. We chose Aloha Photography because they were so great to work with from day one. They customized a simple package for us and met up with us any time we had questions. Sean was so personable and made the families and all of the formal shots move fluidly.
    Lisa also helped us with planning our reception. She came up with unique centerpieces and elegant and affordable decorations. She was very knowledgeable and helped us with our timeline and referred us to our great DJ, John.
    I would recommend them to anyone they are so nice and great to work with.

Kimi and Chris Womack

Sent on 04/12/2010

Aloha Photography FAQ

• What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs

• Tina Kelly Photography
    Tina Kelly Photography Wedding Photographers

Lisa and Sean form Aloha Photography are amazing. They pay close attention to detail and find the romance in any day. I love them. Loebach Studios

• 7777 N. Wickham Rd. Ste 12-416 Melbourne, 32940 See on map