Almaz Faces Makeup Artist

Columbus, OH View map

Almaz Faces is an Internationally Published Professional Makeup Artist that specializes in Wedding, Runway, Beauty, Fashion, Editorial and TV makeup from Columbus, OH. We are known for our professionalism, punctuality and friendly personality. Almaz Faces has excellent skills in airbrush makeup as well as everyday glamor beauty as well. We also travel locally and nationally.

• Black-owned
  • Woman-owned
3.7

• Alyson
    Alyson W. Married on 02/04/2021

Natural Beauty

Yodit was very patient with me, as I knew nothing about makeup. She took care of me and my girls for the wedding and I couldn't have been happier! I planned the wedding from a distance and had no prior makeup trial. I was very pleased with my makeup and the makeup of my entire bridal party! She traveled very far and I would highly recommend her.
    Taylor J. Married on 10/18/2020

Best Makeup Artist!

You HAVE to pick Yodit to be your wedding makeup artist! She is so incredibly sweet and talented! She brought my makeup dreams to life! I never for one moment was anxious about my makeup because she just knows what she is doing! Every single person who got their makeup done for my wedding looked stunning! Not one complaint or even correction! Thank you Yodit for everything!
  • Melanie
    Melanie Married on 07/14/2018
    Yodit was absolutely amazing!!! I got more compliments on my makeup than anything else. Everyone in the wedding party loved her and thanks to her, we all looked amazing!! :)

Columbus, 43230
Location of (Almaz Faces Makeup Artist)

Other vendors in Columbus for your wedding