Atlanta, GA 39901 Map · Phone number

Allison Pedigo 6
Allison Pedigo 7
  • Future Mrs C

Christina · Married on 10/07/2018

Allie is a dream to work with!!

We used Allison for our engagement pictures, my boudoir session and our wedding day and she was an absolute dream to work with through it all. Neither of us is used to having professional photos done together and Allie made us feel so comfortable while also giving us direction so we could get the best photos possible. I was amazed at the photos we got back from each session as Allie was able to make them look incredible and professional, while also letting our personalities shine through in each image. She was so easy to work with through the whole process, very responsive and our families/bridal party have all told me how much they enjoyed working with her on our wedding day and how much they love the images we got back. We fully plan to work with Allie anytime we need pictures done in the future and can't recommend her enough.

Sent on 12/02/2018
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 08/25/2018

So sweet and talented!

Allie was the BEST and really made our engagement season and wedding so fun and easy. She is so sweet and fun and really put my husband and I at ease during our engagement and wedding shoots. Our engagement shoot was pouring and freezing and could have been miserable, but we had so much fun running around with her that we didn't even notice! At our wedding day, our bridesmaids/groomsmen and family all told us that they loved her and that she made the day so fun when pictures are often very tedious as a member of a wedding. Our pictures turned out better than we even imagined! We literally cried when we opened the sneak peak on our honeymoon because it captured all the love and fun of our day perfectly. She has such an eye for photography and got so many images of us as ourselves. Her communication was fabulous as well- she always responds right away and even attended our final walk through to create a minute by minute schedule of the wedding day. The heirloom photo prints and wedding gift were such a sweet touch! We will miss Allie so much!

Sent on 10/24/2018
    Allison Pedigo 12
    Allison Pedigo 13
    Allison Pedigo 14

Ashley · Married on 05/19/2018

We cannot say enough amazing things about Allie! She was calm, cool and collected on the day of our wedding and she went above and beyond the role of photographer to make sure I was happy and that everything continued to run smoothly for us. In addition to her calming presence and her professional yet friendly attitude, we are also so thankful to Allie for capturing all of the amazing moments throughout the day. We are SO in love with every single picture Allie took and amazed at the artistry and the story telling – her images truly transport us back to the day and I love reliving every single moment and even a few that we missed!! I will be recommending Allie to all of my newly engaged friends!

Sent on 06/27/2018