Allison Pedigo

Atlanta, GA View map

• Jessica
    Jessica Married on 04/23/2022

AMAZING - Hire her now!

Allison is simply amazing, to say the least! She was by far our absolute favorite vendor and she is a DREAM to work with! Not only is she an unbelievable photographer, but she is also an incredibly kind and genuine person. I adore her as both a wedding vendor and friend, and I would recommend her 100 times over to anyone.
    From the moment we first talked to Allie a year and a half prior to our big day, we knew we had to hire her. We immediately clicked and she made us so comfortable, which ended up being extremely important on our wedding day! Her communication and responsiveness were top-notch from the day we met and she was the easiest vendor we've ever dealt with.
    We had an absolute blast with her during our (hot!) GA summer engagement session and I'm still in awe of the photos she so beautifully captured of us! Then on our wedding day, it was just like seeing an old friend again! Allie was a breath of fresh air during an otherwise somewhat stressful day and I was so so thankful for her all day long. From straightening my train, dabbing my tears, wiping sweat and makeup, corralling a crazy dog, and laughing throughout the entire day, I cannot think of a better person to have spent countless, precious hours with! (Shout out to Kayla, her absolutely amazing assistant who also did all of those above things all day long too! What a phenomenal duo!).
    I can't even put into words how beautiful the pictures are that Allie captured of our big day. We cried many happy tears while viewing our sneak peek on our honeymoon and I've looked at them every day since. Her talent and ability to capture the intimacy and joy of a moment are unbelievable and we will forever cherish the memories that Allie helped document for us!
    I am ecstatic to have a photographer and friend that I know we will continue to use throughout all of the memorable milestones in our life! Thank you, Allie & Kayla, for playing such a memorable, wonderful, huge part in our big day! We are forever grateful to have found you back when we first got engaged.
    Hire Allie right now, it will be the best decision you make for your big day and beyond!
  • Becca
    Becca Married on 08/14/2021

Allison is the best vendor I had! She beyond exceeded my dreams

Allison is truly the best decision I made when planning my wedding. She is the kindest soul that instantly makes you feel comfortable. She was very easy to work with and calmed me down throughout the planning process and on the wedding day. She has a unique ability to capture both beautiful portraits and the small, in between moments throughout the day. Every time I go to pick pictures to print, I can't choose because they are all too good. Looking through our album instantly takes me back to our wedding day and that is the greatest gift I could ask for. If you are thinking about hiring Allison, do it!
  • Elisabeth
    Elisabeth H. Married on 05/22/2021

photographer and friend - professional, joyful, AMAZING

Every. Single. Photo. Allie captured every emotion on our wedding day. My family is all in agreement, she is the best wedding photographer ever. She captured the true moments that will preserve the memories of the happiest day of our lives. The first time we ever talked on the phone, she described how she likes to capture the "happiness" and "bubbly" feeling of happy memories. Allie feels like a forever friend. From the moment we met for our engagement session, Michael and I knew that she was the absolute best for us. On our wedding day, her fun and calming presence was such a blessing. To me, she was another friend in the room, it's just that she was the one capturing all of the friends, moments, and details. My husband and I will forever be grateful for Allie!

Atlanta, GA, 39901
Location of (Allison Pedigo)

Other vendors in Atlanta for your wedding