Allison McGeary Florist

• bloomin genius

21 Reviews for Allison McGeary Florist

Megan Glod · Married on 10/12/2019

Beautiful and perfect!

Allison did such a wonderful job for our wedding. She is so easy going and always listened to our ideas and concerns. In the end she perfectly captured our vision and we got so many compliments on our centerpieces! The flowers turned out even more beautiful than we imagined.

Sent on 11/06/2019

Melissa · Married on 02/09/2019

Wow-Factor Decor!

Allison made our February wedding the most beautiful party we have ever attended! We didn’t have a clear vision for what we wanted, and she was somehow able to take our random, disjointed ideas and turn them into a candlelit garden wonderland - our jaws just dropped when we entered the room! All of our guests are still raving about the flowers and décor after the wedding – she really delivered a wow factor! Her flowers were so high quality and she and her whole team were so professional. She quarterbacked a team of lighting and décor vendors for us, and she made the entire process so seamless for us. She was also very organized and honest about the budget, and was great about finding creative solutions to keep us at our price point. It was worth every penny – she gave us the wedding of our dreams!

Sent on 02/19/2019

Jennifer · Married on 07/07/2018

We worked with a lot of good vendors for our wedding, but Allison and her work stood out for its quality. The flowers were so impressive that our guests are still talking about them. Allison was incredibly professional, responsive, and clear and specific about what was and wasn't possible on the budget we set. She was open to my ideas and wanted to give me the look that I wanted for our wedding, but she was also willing to tell me when my ideas might not look good, or at least wouldn't look the way I thought they might. Allison and her team went above and beyond our expectations in several important ways: they were willing to repurpose all of the flowers from our centerpieces into smaller arrangements for brunch the following day (at the same venue), charging us only for the vases that our guests could use to take them home; they made my mom a small bouquet of her favorite flowers as an additional gift; after our wedding, when they realized they still had some fabric from my mom's dress that they had used to wrap my bouquet, they delivered it to us at our house; she bought a sample bouquet of flowers she hadn't worked with before that I thought I might like just to make sure I would like them; and finally, she made a full-scale mockup of the centerpiece for advance review at no extra charge. She also did a great job managing the mother of the bride—making her feel heard while letting my vision win the day. If you can find room in your budget for Allison's work, it is well worth it.

Sent on 09/01/2018

Real Weddings

• 3625 Butler Street Pittsburgh, 15201 See on map
    Location of (Allison McGeary Florist)