Allison Mannella Photography

Chappaqua, NY View map
$4,200 Most Popular Price

$4,200 Most Popular Price

Hello! I’m Allison, a fine art film photographer based in Chappaqua, New York where I live with my husband, Mike, and snuggly beagles, Gonzo and Diesel. My passion for photography began when I was seven years old and received a hot pink Concord camera with a fresh pack of Fuji film for Christmas in 1993. Big changes had filled the previous two years of my little life, and I will never forget the feeling that washed over me as I held the resulting photos. I had been given a way of making time stand still, a way to make memories with the family and places I loved so much last beyond a moment.

In 2014, I established Allison Mannella Photography grounded in this same purpose – to preserve the legacy of my couples and families. I adore capturing the beauty of real, everyday moments and am endlessly inspired by documenting the beauty in the world surrounding us. My photography results in a collection of genuine photographs that tell the story of your life and love, achieved through a delicate balance between composing images and unobtrusively capturing those quiet, intimate moments.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3000.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Proofs

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4200

2nd Shooter
Engagement Shoot
Albums
Flush Mount
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Prints

Chappaqua, NY, 10514
Location of (Allison Mannella Photography)

Allison Mannella Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Allison Mannella Photography include in the starting price?

Allison Mannella Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Proofs

What photography services does Allison Mannella Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Allison Mannella Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Albums
  • Flush Mount
  • Proofs

What photography styles does Allison Mannella Photography offer?

Allison Mannella Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Allison Mannella Photography offer?

Allison Mannella Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter

What photography materials does Allison Mannella Photography offer for wedding events?

Allison Mannella Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Prints
  • Proofs

Other vendors in Westchester for your wedding