815 Eagle View Dr, Charleston, SC 29414 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,000
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing

About Allison Hanson Photography

Hello! Thank you for visiting my page. I am a Charleston, SC based wedding photographer. I absolutely love taking pictures and I hope that shows through in my work. I want to capture the real and simple moments of your big day all while of course, getting beautiful pictures. Take a look at my work and see what you think!

Follow Allison Hanson Photography on

Allison Hanson Photography 4
Allison Hanson Photography 5

Annie · Married on 03/23/2019

Best Wedding Photographer in the Area

Allison was so wonderful to work with, she made our wedding so easy-going. We knew we picked the right photographer right away at our engagement picture shoot when she put us both at ease (not an easy feat for my husband). She was very easy to communicate with up to the wedding, and was super accommodating with last minute schedule changes. On the day of the wedding she was a much needed calming influence. You would never know she was there in the background snapping pictures and she got some great unstaged photos. She really listened to me as the bride, and didn't let other relatives who were clamoring for photos distract her from making sure that we got all the couple / staged / family photos that we wanted first. When we got back our wedding album (within just a few weeks!), I was blown away with how wonderful they are. I would highly recommend Allison and definitely plan on using her again for any photographs I may need!

Allison Hanson Photography 6
    Allison Hanson Photography 7
    Allison Hanson Photography 8
    Allison Hanson Photography 9
    Allison Hanson Photography 10
    Sent on 10/21/2019

Sarah · Married on 07/15/2017

Allison was simply the best photographer we could have asked for! She was within our budget (which was hard to find in Charleston), and our package included a second photographer, so not only did they capture every moment, but they also got multiple angles of a lot of them, which is really fun. She was so professional but also relaxed which put me at ease, and she's always quick to respond to email or phone calls. She listened to our input for some of the specific shot locations we wanted, but, of course, she's the professional, so she also had the experience and vision to set us up in other locations, poses, etc, and so we have many different backgrounds and poses and all that. I cannot say enough good things about her. We've gotten so many compliments on our pictures, and even now, I'm having trouble deciding which ones I like the best (to put in our new picture frames). I would 100% recommend her services!

Sent on 08/05/2017
  • Taryn

Taryn · Married on 07/12/2014

Allison was the best wedding photographer we could have asked for. Leading up to the wedding, she was responsive, organized, and very open to our ideas and requests.

On the day of the wedding, Allison arrived on time and was so upbeat and fun! She and her husband are really personable and made our more formal pictures comfortable and enjoyable. She also went along with our sillier requests (involving sunglasses and colorful socks), which we appreciated. Our bridal party repeatedly commented on how cool she was and how much fun they were having with the pictures!

Our fabulous experience with Allison was matched by the beautiful photos she produced. The pictures are gorgeous, and she got great shots of pretty much every special moment (both planned and unplanned) throughout the night. As we went through our wedding photos, my husband and I honestly felt like little kids opening presents on Christmas morning!

All in all, better than we could have ever imagined. Allison is professional, incredibly talented, and fun! She has our highest recommendation.

Sent on 08/10/2014

Allison Hanson Photography Pricing

Allison Hanson Photography Price Rates

Allison Hanson Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Multi. Locations
    Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3000.00
    2nd Shooter
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Film
    Natural
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Prints

• 815 Eagle View Dr Charleston, SC, 29414 See on map
    843 214-4567 (Phone number)