Allison Easterling Photography

Colorado Springs, CO 80997 Map · Phone number

Other couples have also viewed

• Breathtaking Moments Photography
  • Boudoir By Elise
  • Leilanily Photography
  • Sarah E. Photography

5 Reviews for Allison Easterling Photography

1 User photo

• Piper

Piper P. · Getting married on 10/11/2021

10/10 Experience with Allison!

Allison is incredible! We hired Allison to take our engagement and wedding photos and she did not disappoint. Anyone who gets married in 2020 knows the amount of stress and flexibility planning a wedding takes. Allison was there supporting us from the beginning to the end. She was more than happy to accommodate switching venues and adjusting our timeline to make our wedding everything we wanted. She captured our day perfectly and was super helpful keeping the day running smoothly and on time. She returned our pictures in such a timely fashion and they are so so beautiful. In addition, she's just a wonderful person. Allison, thank you, thank you, thank you!

Sent on 02/13/2021
  • Jessica

Jessica K. · Married on 05/09/2021

Allison is amazing

Allison is INCREDIBLE! Not only did she 'wow' us with her photography skills, but she is able to direct family and wedding party members effectively and politely, which we definitely needed! We had freezing weather/rain on our wedding day and I am in awe of how amazing the photos turned out. Allison has an eye for catching beautiful moments/memories and went out of her way to ensure our day was still as perfect as we imagined it would be. I could not have asked for a more amazing photographer and am beyond happy with our experience working with Allison. She is flexible, kind, energetic, detail oriented, and SO SO SO TALENTED!

Sent on 06/02/2021
  • Alex

Alex · Married on 08/03/2019

Allison made our experience easy and fun

My husband and I were complete skeptics about photography when it comes to posing for photos without the awkwardness of the fake laughs and fake chit-chat. Allison eliminated that skepticism entirely. As soon as I met her in the bridal suite, everything was effortless. Allison took time to photograph the small details of the dress and accessories while also capturing the little moments of both the groomsmen and bridesmaids getting ready, as well as myself and my husband. While I was admittedly nervous about my first look, Allison did an amazing job making sure I was ready and encouraged me every step of the way. From there, we hit the ground running with photos and made the entire process fun for both of us. She was even generous enough to let us include our dog in the photoshoot and did a tremendous job working with him! Overall, Allison brought out the inner model in everyone she encountered throughout the day. Her enthusiasm and spunk made for many laughs through a process that most people would otherwise describe as tedious. I would recommend Allison to anyone and even had bridesmaids ask if she traveled for her photography. I couldn't have asked for a better experience with Allison, who helped make our day absolutely perfect.

Sent on 08/07/2019

• Colorado Springs See on map
    7196593769 (Phone number)
    Location of (Allison Easterling Photography)