Allie VanNamen Photo & Film

Lexington, KY View map Visit website
$3,900 Most Popular Price

$3,900 Most Popular Price

Allie VanNamen Photo & Film is a wedding photographer based out of Lexington, Kentucky. An adventurous spirit, Allie VanNamen loves experiencing and documenting new places from behind her lens. She loves true love and delights in being able to preserve its many forms, small and large, through her practice. This multifaceted creative also offers wedding videography services.

To beautifully capture your milestone moments, Allie VanNamen Photo & Film can provide a number of services. This photographer’s style can be characterized by its natural aesthetic with vintage overtones. On the big day, a second photographer can join Allie so that no moment goes unnoticed. Together, they can document the day for up to six hours and additional hours can also be provided. After the editing process is complete, you will receive your timeless images as digital files. Allie is also available for engagement and portrait sessions.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3900

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Vintage

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Second Shooter
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Karen Married on 07/04/2020

Senior photos

Allie, thank you so much. I can't express how much I appreciate the senior pictures of my daughter, her personality is captured so well and I could not be happier!

Real Weddings

Team

Alexandria VanNamen
Alexandria VanNamen
Owner/Lead Photographer

I'm a 25 year old Kentucky resident, Michigan Native and I always have a warm pre-coffee before my daily iced coffee.

When I was younger, my grandpa would get me a camera every year for Christmas. Part of me thinks it's so he didn't have a 7 year old running around with his expensive camera. I can remember going to best buy with him and playing with the laptops in the store while we would get some cord or upgrade to his sound system/tv's. My love for being a "gear head" started at a young age with him, always craving the newest tech and checking the specs on everything.

When the image above resurfaced I was gifted the same camera that started it all by my mom. In the years since then a lot has changed, but my love for the color orange, being a huge gear head, and capturing moments in time have not.

963 Charwood Dr Lexington, KY, 40515
Location of (Allie VanNamen Photo & Film)

Other vendors in Lexington for your wedding