Nearby Vendors to Consider

About All-Star Entertainment

Setting New Standards Of Fun!
All-Star Entertainment is the largest supplier of professional wedding entertainers in Georgia! From Vocalists, Pianists, and String Ensembles for your ceremony to award-winning Bands and DJs for your reception. We only represent the very best performers in the state. Among many of our accolades, All-Star Entertainment has been voted, "Best Wedding Entertainment In Atlanta" by Atlanta Bridal Magazine’s Reader’s Poll. Find out for yourself why we have been featured in more Georgia Wedding Publications as the premier wedding entertainment supplier in Georgia!

Categories: Wedding DJ

Regions serviced: Atlanta

7 Reviews for All-Star Entertainment

Nelson Brownstone Band played at our Reception in September 2010. They were spectacular!!! Young, full of energy, great mix of songs, professional and accomodating. The bandleader Dennis contacted me about a month before our wedding to go over every detail, as he emceed our Reception in addition to performing. He was wonderful- pronounced every name correctly, timed everything perfectly, and didn't use his time on the mic to tell corny jokes or self-promote. The guys kept our guests on the dance floor the entire night and at one point even let my dad up on stage to play bass for one of my favorite songs. Then they let me get up and sing with him!

People are still telling us how awesome this band was and how much fun they had at our wedding. If we'd had anyone else, it would not have been the same wedding.

We found Nelson Brownstone via All-Star Entertainment and went to one of their gigs to make sure they were the right band for us. After the first song, we knew!

Thanks guys, for making our Reception so much fun and so memorable!

Profile Picture Kate, 9/18/10, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

Our wedding was wonderful. All-Star was a pleasure to work with. Steve has lots of great ideas!

Profile Picture Kim , 10/13/09, 1 Review
Category: Band, Ceremony Music

Fabulous! Personalized, efficient, kind.

Profile Picture Robyn, 9/29/08, 5 Reviews

220x220 sq 1175546827265 jimchasepic
220x220 sq 1175546853265 renaissancequartet
220x220 sq 1175546963718 frontofweddingcard

3 ENDORSEMENTS
Absolute pleasure to work with!

The Best Wedding & Event DJ in Atlanta. We have worked together on many projects, they are always prompt, professional and they really know how to work the crowd.

I have worked with All-Star Entertainment many many times over the years I have been in Atlanta. No matter what type of event or number of attendees, All-Star always does a fantastic job, is on time, and is professional! Doug Blue Director of Catering Buckhead Hotel Atlanta

4584 Blakedale Circle, Roswell, GA 30075   See On Map
404-315-6765 (phone) 678-990-2277 (fax)