All Points Travel

Salt Lake City, UT View map

All Points Travel is a Utah-based travel business specializing in helping couples plan their dream honeymoon or destination wedding. With over 75 years in the travel business, their expert team will assist you in planning a trip that you will enjoy and works with your budget. Your wedding celebration shouldn't stop at your reception. Every couple deserves to have the honeymoon they dream of, no matter where in the world it might be. Start your new chapter and create memories you will remember forever with the perfect trip.

Services offered
All Points Travel will guide you through every aspect of your trip, from the details of planning to booking. They help plan family vacations and luxury romantic getaways and will take care of all the small details so you can just relax and have a good time. The following travel options are available:

• Honeymoon registry
  • International vacations
  • Destination ceremonies
  • Group travel
  • Cruises

What types of travel do you specialize in?

Cruises
Destination Weddings
Family Trips
Group Travel / Tours
Honeymoons
Luxury Trips
Romantic Trips

What destinations do you specialize in?

Alaska
Mexico
North America
Pacific Islands
West Europe

What travel services do you provide?

Travel Insurance

4.7
  • W
    Whitney Married on 11/11/2016
    Angie was amazing I couldn't of planned my wedding to Beaches Ocho rios without her. She helped all of my guests and was very helpful to all of them. She gave me advice and had tons of knowledge of the resort. She helped us plan tours for our large group. In the beginning I was all over the place and she really helped us narrow down what resort would be best for both of our families. We absolutely loved her, and the other gals at all points travel! Thank you so much Angie! We can't wait to start our next vacation plans!
    -Whitney

All Points Travel's reply:

Thank you so much Whitney and we are all so glad you had an amazing experience! It is always our goal to make the trip planning so easy for all your guests and to make those travel dreams a reality! Angie is THE BEST! Thanks again and we look forward to helping you with many more memorable trips in the future ...
  • W
    Whitney Married on 11/11/2016
    Angie was amazing I couldn't of planned my destination wedding to Beaches ocho rios, Jamaica with out her. She was so helpful with my guests and I. She really worked with me from the beginning to help narrow down a resort that fir both of our families. Our wedding moon was amazing it honestly couldn't of been any better. We did get to talk to some of the other gals at her office and they were all very kind and helpful too. We were planning for about a year and I felt like I was probably a bit annoying, but she never made me feel that way and always reassured me that it was going to be perfect and it was! Thank you Angie we absolutely love you!
    -whitney street
  • Erin
    Erin Married on 06/04/2016
    Awesome booking our honeymoon through All Points Travel! They pulled out all the stops and made sure we got the honeymoon of our dreams!

All Points Travel's reply:

We are so glad you had an amazing honeymoon Erin and Adam! You were such a pleasure to work with!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

141 East 5600 South, suite 100 Salt Lake City, 84107

Mon - Fri 9:00am-5:30pm, Evenings and Saturdays by appt
Location of (All Points Travel)

Other vendors in Salt Lake City for your wedding