All Points Travel

141 East 5600 South suite 100, Salt Lake City, UT 84107 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About All Points Travel

All Points Travel is a Utah-based travel business specializing in helping couples plan their dream honeymoon or destination wedding. With over 75 years in the travel business, their expert team will assist you in planning a trip that you will enjoy and works with your budget. Your wedding celebration shouldn't stop at your reception. Every couple deserves to have the honeymoon they dream of, no matter where in the world it might be. Start your new chapter and create memories you will remember forever with the perfect trip.

Services offered
All Points Travel will guide you through every aspect of your trip, from the details of planning to booking. They help plan family vacations and luxury romantic getaways and will take care of all the small details so you can just relax and have a good time. The following travel options are available:

• Honeymoon registry
041974245ad625fb Beach Beds line the shore

13 Reviews for All Points Travel

• W

Whitney · Married on 11/11/2016

Angie was amazing I couldn't of planned my destination wedding to Beaches ocho rios, Jamaica with out her. She was so helpful with my guests and I. She really worked with me from the beginning to help narrow down a resort that fir both of our families. Our wedding moon was amazing it honestly couldn't of been any better. We did get to talk to some of the other gals at her office and they were all very kind and helpful too. We were planning for about a year and I felt like I was probably a bit annoying, but she never made me feel that way and always reassured me that it was going to be perfect and it was! Thank you Angie we absolutely love you!
    -whitney street

Sent on 12/08/2016
  • Erin

Erin · Married on 06/04/2016

Awesome booking our honeymoon through All Points Travel! They pulled out all the stops and made sure we got the honeymoon of our dreams!

Sent on 08/10/2016

All Points Travel's reply:

We are so glad you had an amazing honeymoon Erin and Adam! You were such a pleasure to work with!

Award

All Points Travel FAQ

• What types of travel do you specialize in? Cruises, Destination Weddings, Family Trips, Group Travel / Tours, Honeymoons, Luxury Trips, Romantic Trips
  • What destinations do you specialize in? Alaska, Australia / New Zealand, Caribbean, Dominican Republic, Hawaii, Mexico, North America, Pacific Islands, West Europe
  • What travel services do you provide? Travel Insurance