All Points Travel Reviews

13 | Salt Lake City, UT

13 Reviews for All Points Travel

• W

Whitney · Married on 11/11/2016

Angie was amazing I couldn't of planned my wedding to Beaches Ocho rios without her. She helped all of my guests and was very helpful to all of them. She gave me advice and had tons of knowledge of the resort. She helped us plan tours for our large group. In the beginning I was all over the place and she really helped us narrow down what resort would be best for both of our families. We absolutely loved her, and the other gals at all points travel! Thank you so much Angie! We can't wait to start our next vacation plans!
    -Whitney

Sent on 12/08/2016

All Points Travel's reply:

Thank you so much Whitney and we are all so glad you had an amazing experience! It is always our goal to make the trip planning so easy for all your guests and to make those travel dreams a reality! Angie is THE BEST! Thanks again and we look forward to helping you with many more memorable trips in the future ...
  • W

Whitney · Married on 11/11/2016

Angie was amazing I couldn't of planned my destination wedding to Beaches ocho rios, Jamaica with out her. She was so helpful with my guests and I. She really worked with me from the beginning to help narrow down a resort that fir both of our families. Our wedding moon was amazing it honestly couldn't of been any better. We did get to talk to some of the other gals at her office and they were all very kind and helpful too. We were planning for about a year and I felt like I was probably a bit annoying, but she never made me feel that way and always reassured me that it was going to be perfect and it was! Thank you Angie we absolutely love you!
    -whitney street

Sent on 12/08/2016
  • Erin

Erin · Married on 06/04/2016

Awesome booking our honeymoon through All Points Travel! They pulled out all the stops and made sure we got the honeymoon of our dreams!

Sent on 08/10/2016

All Points Travel's reply:

We are so glad you had an amazing honeymoon Erin and Adam! You were such a pleasure to work with!

Hien · Married on 06/03/2016

Meet with Angie before deciding anything! Once you meet her, you will immediately know that you are in the best hands! She took such great care of me and addressed all my concerns and guests' concerns, even those difficult guests! She rocks! She always looks for the best deals and the best way for us to save money!

Sent on 06/14/2016

All Points Travel's reply:

Thanks so much Hien! Angie is amazing and we are always here to help make those travel dreams achievable! Until next time ....
  • User6486068 · event on 03/04/2016

I LOVE APT, I would recommend them to any corporation looking to travel with a large group. Prompt and caring, willing to work within a budget and friendly.

Sent on 03/15/2016

All Points Travel's reply:

Thank you so much! We love groups of all types and our goal is to always make the planning and execution of a group trip as painless and affordable as possible!

Tobruk · event on 03/21/2015

Helpful and accommodating with all services

Sent on 01/05/2016

All Points Travel's reply:

Thank you Tobruk! It is always great to work with you and your groups!

Christopher · Married on 06/24/2010

My wife and I decided to book a Sandals vacation in Jamaica with this wonderful company. It has been a little over 5 years ago. We have since booked vacations with them every year or try since. They have directed us towards other great destinations since such as Costa Rica and Mexico. We are sure to book with them more in the future.

All Points Travel's reply:

Thanks Christopher! It's always great to work with you and we look forward to many more years of happy trips!

Chris · Married on 05/20/2010

It's amazing how easy using a travel agent is compared to booking your own vacation. All Points Travel was amazing to work with and also got us upgrades to our room and free dinner on the beach. They make your trip seamless and special!

All Points Travel's reply:

Thanks Chris! We appreciate your faith in us and are excited to help send you & Brooke and your group of friends on a fantastic trip this year!

Sharon · Married on 10/18/2008

We were planning on having our wedding on the beach in Mexico, this was not our first marriage so it was less formal. Everyone was very helpful. The day of our wedding we were called to the planners office, it was raining and had no intention of stopping. We said that was okay it was for better or worse right. By the time we got back to our room, the planner was calling to tell us the officiant would not do it in the rain. So they had everything set up in the open pavilion and I get a phone call to stay in my room for a few more minutes. They sent a cart for me and my girls, the weather had broken and they had re-arranged everything on the beach for us. It was wonderful, the break in weather only lasted maybe 60-90 minutes but it made for some great pictures. :)

Sent on 02/11/2016

All Points Travel's reply:

Thank you Sharon for your feedback and your continued business! We were so happy to assist with your destination wedding and so glad that it was wonderful!

Sherrie · Married on 10/14/2006

We were thrilled with the resort wedding planned by All Points Travel! They arranged everything - so easy for us. Everything from beginning to end was quality; they were patient and answered all our questions and made sure we were comfortable and ready for our big event. Such a memorable wedding - we would do this again in a second!

All Points Travel's reply:

Thank you Sherrie! It is always a pleasure working with you and Tom and we wish you all the happiness and many future adventures!

Kameron · Married on 05/18/2006

I loved that All Points did all of my wedding planning for me. They did all the paperwork and getting the marriage certificate to small things like transportation to and from airports. This made it way less stressful for me and all my traveling guests. My son, parents, family, friends all traveled and we all had a great experience. We now use All Points for all out traveling needs. We are heading to Jamaica to celebrate our 10 year anniversary and us and all our friends are using them. Great options!!!

Sent on 12/30/2015

All Points Travel's reply:

Thank you Kameron! It's always great to work with you guys and we are so excited for your anniversary trip back to Sandals! Heres to many more years of happy life, happy travels!

STEPHANIE · event on 01/29/2016

0.6
      1.0
      1.0
      0.5

Corina at All Points Travel is amazing to work with. She takes the time to make sure each individual's needs are accommodated and helps with every single detail so you do not have to worry about anything but packing your bag and enjoying your trip. I have made arrangements with Corina for several trips to Mexico and she makes sure we have all of the necessary documents and transfers made in advance and ready to have a safe and carefree adventure. She is personable, friendly, and quickly responds to any special requests or questions. Thanks again for another wonderful experience!

Sent on 02/07/2016

All Points Travel's reply:

Thank you for you nice words Stephanie! We always strive to make trips as easy and painless as possible so that our guests can just enjoy the experience! We hope that your star rating was overlooked or a mistake based on the nice comments ;-) We look forward to working with you again!