5825 Middlebrook Pike, Knoxville, TN 37921 Map · Phone number

About All Occasions Party Rentals

All Occasions Party Rentals is East Tennessee’s premier event source, providing the best service, quality and products for every event. Your event deserves the very best, and All Occasions delivers top-notch service with unparalleled access to the products you need to make it the very best. Our staff is some of the most highly trained in the business and work together to make each event a success, from the development and planning stages to the break-down and clean-up. When choosing an event company, make sure you pick the industry leaders who work to keep you focused on your guests and event - all while knowing that the planning, staging and delivery is handled by a team of courteous professionals with a focus on style, functionality and ease of use.

Follow All Occasions Party Rentals on

All Occasions Party Rentals 2
All Occasions Party Rentals 3
All Occasions Party Rentals 4

Abby · Married on 10/07/2017

Words can't describe how happy I am after working with All Occasions Party Rentals. Went in recently after being extremely last minute with some wedding planning. I wasn't sure if they would be able to help me, but Cindy sure came in to save the day! I was so overwhelmed with all that I needed done, but she was so sweet and willing to work with me. She was so comforting and made me and my mother feel so at ease. We walked out with everything we needed and a huge burden off our shoulders! Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU Cindy and crew for helping in make my big special day an amazing one!!!!!! I would highly recommend All Occasions Party Rentals to everyone!!!!!

Sent on 10/19/2017

Sumaiya · Married on 01/14/2017

I love renting from all occasions. I almost always do! While they may be on the pricey side, they're very accommodating and the employees who dropped off my tables for my wedding stayed and helped us set them up even though we had not arranged for that! They were fantastic and everything was great quality. Anything that wasn't was fixed and refunded!

Sent on 02/14/2017

Samantha · Married on 09/04/2016

All Occasions Party Rentals was a great company to work with. They helped execute our vision for our wedding day. We planned our wedding from out of state and they did a great job consulting with us over the phone. They provided great advice based on our venue and ensured that we stayed in budget. They were extremely helpful by providing schematic drawings of the tent and all of the elements inside of it. We were extremely happy with their execution and service.

Sent on 01/22/2017

All Occasions Party Rentals FAQ

• What event items are available? Aisle Markers, Altar/Arch, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Lights, Lounge Furniture, Tables, Tent Accessories, Tents
  • Which of the following services do your prices include? Delivery, Setup

• Zoo Knoxville
    Zoo Knoxville Museum Weddings

All Occasions Party Rentals is our go to place for all rental items. All the material are always clean and in great working condition! The front desk is always friendly and helps make suggestions if something is not available! Deliveries are always painless!

• Tonya Damron Photography
    Tonya Damron Photography Wedding Photographers

love them

• Lighthouse Knoxville
    Lighthouse Knoxville Restaurant Weddings

All Occasions Party Rentals has so many options for rentals that have created many beautiful weddings at Lighthouse Knoxville. They are also extremely professional and always deliver and pick up on time!

• 5825 Middlebrook Pike Knoxville, 37921 See on map