About All Occasions Party Rentals

All Occasions Party Rentals is East Tennessee’s premier event source, providing the best service, quality and products for every event. Your event deserves the very best, and All Occasions delivers top-notch service with unparalleled access to the products you need to make it the very best. Our staff is some of the most highly trained in the business and work together to make each event a success, from the development and planning stages to the break-down and clean-up. When choosing an event company, make sure you pick the industry leaders who work to keep you focused on your guests and event - all while knowing that the planning, staging and delivery is handled by a team of courteous professionals with a focus on style, functionality and ease of use.

Categories: Wedding Rental

Altar/Arch (1)
Drapery (1)
China (1)

4.7

Very easy company to work with! They have an open floor room where many of their supplies are available to see and play with. It was extremely easy to create an order, and continue to edit the order as my needs changed. I was able to pick up linens several days before the wedding, and they were picked up by the company the next day- piece of cake! I had misplaced some of my personal linens in the laundry back that went back to the main store, and they called me several days later to let me know they had found them! Very easy to work with, and will recommend their services to whoever needs party rentals!

Profile Picture Rachael, 10/20/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Aisle Markers, Altar/Arch, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Lights, Lounge Furniture, Tables, Tent Accessories, Tents, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

Words can't describe how happy I am after working with All Occasions Party Rentals. Went in recently after being extremely last minute with some wedding planning. I wasn't sure if they would be able to help me, but Cindy sure came in to save the day! I was so overwhelmed with all that I needed done, but she was so sweet and willing to work with me. She was so comforting and made me and my mother feel so at ease. We walked out with everything we needed and a huge burden off our shoulders! Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU Cindy and crew for helping in make my big special day an amazing one!!!!!! I would highly recommend All Occasions Party Rentals to everyone!!!!!

Profile Picture Abby, 10/7/17, 2 Reviews
0.8

TERRIBLE! AWFUL! HORRIBLE!
What they make up for in linens, they certainly lack in communication. Stay away from these crooks. Never mind the fact they nearly ruined our wedding day, but they have taken no responsibility for their mess. Not even a genuine apology.

Profile Picture Lucas, 10/7/17, 3 Reviews

25 Photos

My Photo Album

25 Photos

17 ENDORSEMENTS
All Occasions Party Rentals is our go to place for all rental items. All the material are always clean and in great working condition! The front desk is always friendly and helps make suggestions if something is not available! Deliveries are always painless!

All Occasions Party Rentals has so many options for rentals that have created many beautiful weddings at Lighthouse Knoxville. They are also extremely professional and always deliver and pick up on time!

All Occasions has everything I need to setup any sort of event- from standard items, to hundreds of other choices.... it is complete one stop shopping. Their showroom is located a block away from Opening Night , here in the Strip. We can have our guests go there to see a tablescape of their choices before coming to our shop for a complete tasting of their Wedding Menu. It's a great partnership. Their staff is prompt and efficient. It's no wonder they are the recommended vendor at so many venues.

We love to work with All Occasions Party Rentals! The whole staff of wedding professionals know every detail of the business. They have great customer service and will work with any budget. Love to walk in and see their faces at our events. You can't go wrong with them!

Events

5825 Middlebrook Pike, Knoxville, TN 37921   See On Map
865-588-1131 (phone) 865-558-8779 (fax)
Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:30pm Saturday 9:00am-1:00pm