All Occasion Party Rental

Fort Wayne, IN View map

All Occasion Party Rental is your one stop in planning your wedding. From tents, tables, and chairs to china, centerpieces, and specialty linens, we have everything you need. We also carry many supplies for the "Do It Yourself" bride, including ribbon, favor bags, and centerpiece accessories and floating candles. Still need your invitations printed? We have hundreds to choose from, as well as ring bearer pillows, unity candles, sand ceremony supplies, guest books, toasting flutes, cake toppers, etc.

Let us help you customize your wedding and reception. Our expansive, and ever changing, show room has many samples-both for color combinations and centerpiece ideas, and you can come in to browse and ask questions anytime. If you would like an initial one on one consultation, an appointment is suggested.

We also have a vast party store of over 2,500 square feet of paper goods, supplies, specialty napkins, and printed to order napkins for your wedding, birthday, anniversary, graduation, or any special event.

Our show room and party store are located at 4620 Speedway Drive in Fort Wayne, Indiana

Our hours are Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday 9:30-5:30

Thursday 9:30-7:00

Saturday 9-3

Call us today at (260)484-3964

• User2608028 2+ years ago
    Kelli was the person I was working with through the whole process. Extremely professional and prompt with emailing me back. Prices are a little more expensive than the other rental place in town but it was so worth the little extra money for the type of service I received. They were on time with both drop off and pick up of lighting and catering supplies. The rest of the staff was very considerate as well when they were setting up the lighting asking me questions and taking my opinion seriously. I would highly HIGHLY recommend them for any party supply needs.
    Clare Married on 09/19/2009
    We rented our table linens through All Occasions. There were no problems. The staff was wonderful and very helpful!
  • J <3 B
    Bridget Married on 08/15/2015
    No problems at all! Chairs were set up for the ceremony on time. I also needed to change my order a couple weeks before the ceremony and they were nice about it, no problem at all!

4620 Speedway Drive Fort Wayne, 46825
Location of (All Occasion Party Rental)

Other vendors in Indianapolis for your wedding