Lilburn, GA 30047 Map · Phone number

About All-Faith Weddings- Rev. Donna Jernigan

Welcome to All-Faith Weddings! Are you planning a Wedding? We honor this new path in your Life.

Let us make it special for you both.Your marriage ceremony will be custom written and professionally delivered by an All-Faith Minister.

Rev. Donna Jernigan, Senior Minister

Associate Ministers: Rev. Jamie Throneberry, Rev. David Hamilton

Our specialty is conducting meaningful wedding ceremonies, including inter-faith, Religious, Non-Religious, inter-race, second marriages and Vow renewals.

Congratulations on your Engagement!!!!....... I will be delighted to work with you, and your Fiance'. Thank you for your inquiry for a Wedding Officiant from All-Faith Weddings.If I am not available, I will gladlt refer you to an associate Minister...... Rev. Donna Jernigan

I am an Interfaith Minister....I have been officiating Weddings for 17 years inside and outside of the Atlanta area. Because I believe that the spoken word is very powerful, I like to give the couples that I work with a choice of Ceremony content. I will be pleased for you to read 2 or 3 of the Ceremonies that I have written and performed and choose which best suits the feeling of who you are as a couple. I always invite the couples that I consult with to “mix and match” ceremonies or to add poetry, writings, readings and/or music that may be meaningful to you …..and uniquely, YOU.

After we have "woven" your choices together, your ceremony is bound as a Wedding gift for you.

I welcome Family participation in your ceremony. When there are children in the picture...I love to bless them,as well, as part of the ceremony. Choices of Ceremony range from Traditional to Secular. I always welcome traditional materials and customs from all religions...where it is appropriate to be integrated and included in your ceremony. I usually meet with the couples that I work with, one time in the beginning of the process. The remainder Of communication may be accomplished either via e-mail or telephone. .or in person…..Your choice.

Many Blessings….
Rev. Donna Jernigan

I can be contacted at this e-mail address or at 770-972-1125 or cell 770-314-7440
our web-site is www.All-FaithWeddings.com

carter wedding donna 2
if

15 Reviews for All-Faith Weddings- Rev. Donna Jernigan

Alexis · Married on 04/11/2015

Rev. Donna is so delightful!! She's such a pleasure to work with and did a wonderful job officiating our ceremony. She really takes to time to listen and talk through what we wanted. We feel so blessed to have found her. Many thanks Rev. Donna.

• Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 01/02/2015

Rev. Donna was absolutely amazing! We are so thankful for her being a part of our special day! She even gave us a keepsake book with our ceremony typed out!

Sarah · Married on 10/26/2014

Reverend Donna did such an amazing job officiating our wedding. Our ceremony was absolutely perfect, and she listened to everything we wanted and provided great and helpful feedback. She made sure that everything was in order prior to our ceremony so that all would run smoothly on the day of. You can tell she really cares about each couple and person that she works with. We highly recommend her!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

All-Faith Weddings- Rev. Donna Jernigan FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 350.00
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for? Non-religious, Interfaith, Vow Renewal, Civil Union, Single Religion
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Buddhist, Jewish, No Denomination, Orthodox Christian, Taoist, Unitarian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.

• Divine Taylor Ceremonies
    Divine Taylor Ceremonies Wedding Officiants

I highly Recommend Dr Donna, She is a great Officiant in the Atlanta, Ga area.

• DJ TOD / Peavy Entertainment
    DJ TOD / Peavy Entertainment Wedding DJs

I always love working with Donna. She is so easy to work with so flexible, and very friendly. She was always able to customize the service to each bride and groom's preferences. Anyone who works with her simply loves her.

• Trilingual Officiant Rev. Dawn
    Trilingual Officiant Rev. Dawn Wedding Officiants

Rev. Jernigan is warm, personable, and passionate about her work. She is sensitive to each client she encounters and creates meaningful, lovely ceremonies. I highly recommend her services.

• Lilburn, GA 30047 See on map