All About Glam LLC

Roswell, GA View map Visit website

All About Glam LLC is a team of onsite makeup artists located in Roswell, Georgia, available for travel. They strive to bring an extra dose of flair, elegance, and sophistication to each event they touch. Above all, we hope to create a relaxing get-ready experience while creating the perfect look for your wedding debut.

• Black-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$90

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$60

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$70

$70

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$100

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$31

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Hair
Makeup
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Extensions
Updos / Styling

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Beverley Event on: 05/30/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Candi did my makeup for special events on two occasions. During our first meeting, she asked great questions about my skin type, my normal makeup routine, my likes and dislikes and the look I was going for that evening ... and she nailed it!! She did an awesome job, she covered all my imperfections while giving me a natural but glamorous look that lasted the entire evening!! I was so happy with the service, I scheduled another appointment which was just was successful as the first. I would highly recommend All About Glam for any occasion - from the most important day of your life, to a day when you just want to be pampered and look your best!! Two thumbs up!!
    Shadiya Event on: 04/04/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    She did an amazing job! I looked fabulous at my party & I was really happy to have picked such as an amazing woman like Candice. I would recommend her & defintely going to be calling her for another makeup session when needed.

All About Glam LLC's reply:

Thank you so much Shadiya! It was a pleasure to work with you. You looked absolutely beautiful
  • User2097990 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Candice was very responsive to the look I wanted for my wedding day, and offered great suggestions on how to achieve that look. Our trial was fun and laid back, and she communicated with me between then and the wedding day. I was more than happy with my hair and make-up, she was a miracle worker!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Deals

All About Glam LLC 1
Discount
WE ARE OFFERING 20% OFF FOR BRIDES, COMPLIMENTARY AIRBRUSH & LASHES FOR THE WINTER SEASON!! WEDDING PARTY MUST HAVE A MINIMUM OF 5 STARTING NOVEMBER-FEBURARY

Roswell Roswell, GA, 30009
Location of (All About Glam LLC)

Other vendors in Atlanta for your wedding