1900 North University Drive Suite 206, Hollywood, FL 33024 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About All About Entertainment

All About Entertainment is an exclusive rentals and event company that specializes in incredible private parties and public events. We are the largest supplier of beautiful Tea Party rentals in all of South Florida and we have a lot more. Bridal showers and baby showers are our specialty.

Follow All About Entertainment on

Tea party table set-up with light pink tablecloth, White lace table runner, and candelabra...
7c721a4d5a17b510 partypics 39
We have everything you could possibly need to rent for a tea party.
Open air photo booth includes 2 attendants, unlimited pictures, props, and a usb with all the...
32" Candelabra for rent
32" Candelabra for rent
Beautiful brand new Chiavari chairs in all colors for rent.
Beautiful brand new Chiavari chairs in all colors for rent.
7c721a4d5a17b510 partypics 39

2 Reviews for All About Entertainment

Diane · Married on 09/12/2015

I was helping to plan a bridal shower and needed to rent many items. We were planning a tea party and I looked everywhere for one company to supply everything I needed: pretty, vintage looking teacups, chiavari chairs, tables, tablecloths and centerpieces. I found all of that and more with All About Entertainment, plus, I was able to talk to someone on the phone that was actually super helpful. (Sorry I forgot her name, but without her helpful advice, I would have forgotten sugar and creamer sets!!) Anyway, I loved that I could go pick up the items too. That saved us a delivery charge and they even helped me load everything into my car! All in all, great experience renting from them.

Sent on 07/20/2015

Denise · Married on 12/13/2014

Professional event/party planners is an understatement. These guys get it!!

From the very beginning at our initial consultation; they were extremely nice, friendly, very organized and detailed oriented.

They gave great advice and had lots of options for us to choose from.

These guys take the guesswork out of throwing a party and WORTH EVERY PENNY!!

We highly recommend to anyone who wants to sit back and enjoy your event without any concern of your guests.

Sent on 01/27/2015

All About Entertainment Pricing

All About Entertainment Price Rates

All About Entertainment FAQ

• What event items are available? Chair Covers, Chairs, Decor, Photo booth, Tables
  • What food and beverage items are available? China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens
  • What is the starting price for tables? $ 8.00
  • What is the starting price for chairs? $ 2.00
  • Which of the following does your starting price include? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Prints, Props
  • Which of the following does your most popular package include? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Prints, Props
  • What photo booth items are available? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Flip Book, Prints, Props

• 1900 North University Drive, Suite 206 Hollywood, 33024 See on map