P.O. Box 2215, Crested Butte, CO 81224 Map · Phone number

About Alison White Photography

I absolutely love what I do. I have been shooting weddings since 1990, and the couples that I meet still constantly inspire me. It is wonderful to be surrounded by so much love and so many fun, beautiful parties. I get to be creative, fresh, unobtrusive, intimate, candid and unique, and you get to keep all of the images.

I am lucky, indeed.

Wall58443
Glendenning138

4 Reviews for Alison White Photography

Sophie · Married on 06/15/2019

Alison played an absolutely essential role in our wedding. Leading up to the wedding, Alison was so communicative and responsive. I felt like we were already friends by the time we met in person!

Alison went above and beyond my expectations for a wedding photographer. She was incredibly thorough in her preparation for our wedding. But in addition to working as our photographer, I accidentally left my wedding dress at home when we packed for the weekend, and Alison was the first person I called. She immediately posted on facebook and coordinated finding me a dress to borrow (as well as many others to try on). Additionally, she coordinated the timeline for our wedding ceremony and made the entire day so much fun and so relaxing. She kept us laughing and made us feel so comfortable throughout the entire photo session.

Her photographs - which can be found on her website, on instagram, and on facebook - speak for the quality of her work. I truly can’t recommend Alison highly enough!

Sent on 09/02/2018

Kathryn · Married on 07/27/2013

Alison and her husband Tim were wonderful to work with! Unlike most photographers you don't pay for a set amount of hours, you get them for as much of the day as you need, and they make sure they feel like every shot was perfect before they finish up. I cannot wait to see the photos we took, and I know they will be amazing!

Sent on 08/06/2013

Nikole · Married on 07/10/2011

AMAZING...quite simply. My husband didn't want to pay for a photographer, thinking we had family who take great pictures. After the wedding, he was so glad that we did. We have such amazing memories and unbelievable pictures. We definitely got pictures that made alot of people jealous and it was fun taking them.

Sent on 09/25/2011

Alison White Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 4,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 6,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event / Day, Slideshow

• P.O. Box 2215 Crested Butte, 81224 See on map