Denver, CO 80204 Map · Phone number

About Alison Emerick Photography

I love taking photographs and storytelling. I take photographs that matter.

I am based in Denver, CO and travel all over. I would love to meet you and talk about your upcoming wedding!

www.redshoesphotography.com

IMG2788
IMG3221

36 Reviews for Alison Emerick Photography

Jill · Married on 10/03/2015

Alison is amazing! My partner and I hired her for our October wedding and the entire experience was wonderful, from the initial planning to the actual ceremony. Alison is easy to work with and had many great ideas to incorporate into our portfolio. As a previous reviewer mentioned, every single photo was gorgeous (and I'm not very photogenic!) In fact we were so pleased we're now planning a second session with her. I would very highly recommend Alison to anyone looking to capture their special moments - you won't be disappointed!

Allison · Married on 09/12/2015

Alison at Red Shoes Photography was nothing but incredible! I found her via my sisters wedding and knew immediately that when I got married she would be my photographer as well! Her photos look effortless and she makes everyone feel so comfortable. Her talent is hard to beat and I love every single photo from my wedding.

Not to mention, she was on-time and listened to every instruction I had given her previously of all the photos I wanted. She was incredible to work with and I would highly recommend her to anyone in need of wedding, family, baby, etc. photos! She will blow you away!

Robert · Married on 10/04/2014

t was amazing to have Alison shoot both our engagement photos and our wedding. Originally we contacted Alison to shoot engagement photos for our wedding announcements and afterward knew we immediately wanted her for our wedding. Our wedding was a destination and Alison and her "second shooter" Kimothy were incredible to work with. Of all the moving parts that a bride and groom have to worry about on the big day, Alison made it possible not to have to stress about the photography. Both Alison and Kimothy made my wife and I feel at ease and were extremely professional in dealing with family including some small children. Alison's vision for the pictures was dead on with what my wife and I wanted from our wedding. She consulted us ahead of time via FaceTime and came prepared with a schedule and ideas for shots when the time came. Alison was extremely easy to work with even when dealing with a destination wedding.

The pictures she provided are amazing and something my wife and our family will cherish forever. I would highly recommend working with Alison. She is an extremely talented photographer who is also willing to hear what her clients want. Having heard some of the horror stories of the photographers at other weddings, we felt extremely blessed to have found Alison to make our day so memorable.

Alison Emerick Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event / Day, Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints