1138D Rosewood Rd., Goldsboro, NC 27530 Map · Phone number

About ALIO Photography

Our company is based on the belief that our customers' needs are of the utmost importance. Our entire team is committed to meeting those needs. ALIO Photography is a photography team made of up of myself, ALI, my wonderful fiance, Neal, and a few of my closest photographer friends. We recently opened our own studio, with huge support from our family and friends, and we are excited to share it with you. We are always looking for more exciting ways to photograph as well as new and exciting locations! If you are looking for a fun, new way to be photographed then ALIO Photography is the team for you.

As a result, a high percentage of our business is from repeat customers and referrals. We can promise you that you will have a BLAST!!! So what are you waiting for!?! We would welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best service in the industry.

Address:

DSC0623
DSC0621

3 Reviews for ALIO Photography

Lorrie · Married on 05/15/2010

You guys were delightful to work with, I so look forward to seeing the final results. capturing the day was so important as you put so much time in preparing, and in a flash it's over and you want to re-live the day many times over.
    You guys were very professional and blended into the ceremony well, You have a great eye for the candid shots and made every one look great.
    I know my groom and bride will cherish the memories you made for them forever. I know I will. We will cetainly be calling on you again for our photo needs.
    The Hardison's

Sent on 05/17/2010

Hollie · Married on 05/15/2010

Very down to earth and professional photography, I love her work and how she works. I really enjoyed her doing my pictures and felt very confident in her professionalism. The quality of the pictures were excellent, even before being edited they were amazing. She knows what she is doing in making sure you get all the right poses that work for you, i felt like a model when she took our pictures! We both enjoyed her very much and would use her again most definitley.
    Thank you so much ALIO Photography, Mr. and Mrs. Hardison

Sent on 05/17/2010

Tommy · Married on 01/02/2010

Ali is a very hard working and passionate photographer. She is all about making your experience great and enjoys putting a smile on your face!

Sent on 03/29/2010

ALIO Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3200
    Engagement Shoot
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Boudoir Shoot
    Engagement Shoot
    High-Res Images
    Second Shooter
    Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Canvas