Stockton, CA 95210 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 23

About Alicia Gines Photography

Alicia Gines Photography is a professional Wedding & Portrait Photography and Cinematography business led by a husband and wife team; specializing in Weddings, Engagements, and Newborns. Alicia Gines Photography's approach to capturing your moments is lifestyle studio and environmental, or better described as; illustrative. We take the moments in their natural essence and add our professional touches to make those moments truly flawless and beautiful! Our passion is connecting and building wonderful client/photographer relationships; it's then that we are able to provide stunning memories TOGETHER. The best team is a photographer/cinematographer and their clients!

AGP is currently offering services in Sacramento, Roseville, Rocklin, Folsom, San Fransisco, Napa, Tahoe and other surrounding California areas. If you love our work, we will come to you, distant is not an issue!

Please visit Alicia Gines Photography's Website to get to know more about how they work!!

Follow Alicia Gines Photography on

• Videos 4

9 Reviews for Alicia Gines Photography

• Michaela

Michaela · Married on 06/15/2019

Alicia Gines Photography is awesome!

We are so thankful for Alicia and Anthony Gines for the photographs that they took of our wedding! They went above and beyond what we were looking for in photographers. Not only did they take our wedding photos, but they helped us with the things in our wedding that we had a hard time making decisions on. Alicia was so good at working with us and making sure we felt comfortable with both our engagement session and wedding session. She was great at responding to our questions and offering suggestions. We received so many compliments on our wedding photos. My husband and I would recommend Alicia Gines Photography to anybody looking for great photos. They work hard and want their clients to feel very special on their special day. Words cannot express enough how thankful we are of them.

Sent on 06/26/2019
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 05/18/2018

Alicia was the second photographer I talked to when I was looking for my wedding. After meeting with her I knew she was exactly what John and I wanted! After booking with her and her husband Anthony (who is also amazing!) I actually didn’t talk to Alicia for a few months! We booked very early because we wanted to be on top of things. Once I reconnected with Alicia however, it was like not a second had passed! She was so helpful setting with setting up our engagement shoot (which was less than two weeks before our wedding!) and made it so special for us. John and I were very nervous do to the photoshoot because we had never done professional pictures before. Once we started taking the pictures we knew we had nothing to worry about! Both Alicia and Anthony made us feel so comfortable and the pictures turned out amazing because of it. So now on to our actual big day – First of all, they showed up early which was unexpected but was such a comfort to know how the rest of the day would go. Alicia was great all day coordinating with our other vendors and even fending off uninvited guests trying to come into the bridal suite. Alicia and Anthony made our whole bridal party laugh and feel comfortable taking pictures. Even through the reception they let us enjoy ourselves but pulled us away at the right time to get great pictures. Our wedding day was perfect for many reasons, but Alicia and Anthony were definitely a huge factor to making the day so amazing. I can’t ever thank Alicia and Anthony enough for capturing our big day.

Sent on 08/04/2018

julia · Married on 05/06/2017

I literally cannot say enough good things about Alicia (and her husband/partner Anthony). Not only are they insanely talented but amazing people! I found Alicia on The Knot or Wedding Wire after a ton of research. I found a few other photographers I really liked but when we had our consultation with Alicia,I knew she was super special. First of all, her pictures are the best. Stunning pictures. There's a ton of photographers out there but very few get it. Alicia and Anthony have a phenomenal eye. The composition, lighting, setting,etc. is always spot on. Second, Alicia is an amazing producer. She knows exactly how to pose you and where to go and how to make you feel at ease. Although she helps you pose, it is still so natural. She really knows how to capture the emotion and feelings into a photo and bring it out of her subjects. She just whips out her camera from her really cool leather belt thing and gets you in the zone. Third, Alicia and Anthony are awesome people. So professional yet friendly, passionate, honest, and so so lovable. Lastly, Alicia is more than just a photographer. She went waayyy above and beyond helping to make sure my wedding was running smoothly and that I was calm and happy. and shes gorgeous! Between the 2 of them, they did they work of what 10 people could do. Ive had photographers at events get in the way and ruin special moments and fun by getting in the way and taking you aside to pose for photo after photo after photo, but Alicia and Anthony got stunning photos in such an organic way. I didn't even notice where they were for most of the wedding! I am so grateful to have met these 2 and sooo grateful that I was able to find them to capture the most important day of our lives. I will be using them at every opportunity in the future and would recommend anyone else to do the same!

Sent on 05/17/2017

Alicia Gines Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,862.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,246.00
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints

• Stockton, 95210 See on map