1008 Columbard Dr., Ballwin, MO 63021 Map · Phone number
1 review

About Ali Makeup + Hair

I guess this all started out when I would get complimented on my own make-up. Friends would ask me to do their make-up for them on random days/nights, and then I ended up doing most of a bridal party for another friend (I was a bridesmaid too). My decision to make a business out of it really surfaced with the launch of my husband's photography business (Keith Lee Studios). I would tag along to shoots, and sometimes even do the make-up for his clients. Eventually, I started getting paid by his clients...and even booked a wedding!

Keith often gets frustrated when we have plans, as I tend to take quite a long time to get myself ready (which usually makes us late!). But part of that is because I am a perfectionist, and I can't stop until it is perfect. I transfer that quality to my clients as well.

I was asked to do hair for the first wedding that I had orginally booked for make-up, so I'm slowly venturing into the hair styling arena as well. I can do some basic hair styles, and if you know me at all, you know everything I do is with a "poof"! No bump-its used here either! I have fun experimenting with new styles, and usually use myself as a guniea pig.

Please contact me if you have interest in booking me for a future event or photo shoot! Along with my perfectionist characteristic, I also like to use the highest quality in my makeup and makeup tools. I use mostly MAC products, especially for the eyes. I also provide airbrush makeup as well.

• The Makeup Doctor
alilogo
aliladygaga0718

1 Reviews for Ali Makeup + Hair

Nikki · Married on 08/06/2011

Ali was fantastic to work with. She really made me look beautiful on my wedding day. I am normally very boring and safe when it comes to makeup so it was great to have someone there to tell me what would look best on me and what would look best in pictures and she was right on all accounts! Not only did my makeup look amazing, but it also stayed on all day and night through the heat and joyful tears.

Sent on 09/06/2011

Ali Makeup + Hair FAQ

• What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 75.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 65.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?
    $ 65.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 75.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Hair
    Makeup
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Updos / Styling
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    Contour Makeup
    Fake Lashes

• Chris Paine Photography
    Chris Paine Photography Banquet Halls

I have worked with Ali Makeup and Hair before. Her work is phenomenal and she is one of the nicest people I have worked with. I will gladly recommend her services to any of my brides looking for makeup and hair.

• 1008 Columbard Dr. Ballwin, 63021 See on map