6205 RIVERS RUN DRIVE, Knoxville, TN 37914 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 1

About Alexandria's Garden

Hello and Congratulations on your upcoming wedding. My name is Janice Richards and I have been in the Flower Industry for 22 years. I have had the distinct pleasure of having a shop inside Dollywood for Fall and Winter Festivals. I had a large gift and florist shop in West Knoxville and now I have my workshop in the basement of my home and strictly focus on Weddings and Events. I have the luxury of working on the projects I select and not being rushed and dealing with the day to day operations of a retail store.

In the past 22 years, my team and I have worked with many brides and covered numerous venues in East Tennessee and Smoky Mountain areas. Most recently, the Venues include Sacred Heart Cathedral, Heartland Meadows, The Barn at Chestnut Springs, The Prestigious Dancing Bear Lodge in Townsend, TN The Foundry, Historical Southern Depot, The Lighthouse Peninsula, Bridgewater Event Venue, Parkside Resort in Pigeon Forge, TN. The Knoxville Zoo, Dara's Garden, Historic Capitol Theater in Maryville, TN. numerous Rental Cabins in The Sevierville, Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg areas of our Smoky Mountains, and numerous Churchs in and around Knoxville.

The recent trend has been to move away from the formal church setting to a more rural and outdoor event. To prepare for the Couples who want to incorporate beautiful scenery and all day events, I have worked to increase my inventory to meet their needs. We now have a gorgeous 8' metal hoop, white arch, antique doors with mirror panes, a very large assortment of lanterns, candlesticks, exquisite cachepots, vases in large to votive size. I have added another dimension to the service we can offer. We now offer rentals of linens to include white and ivory chair covers for folding chairs, spandex white covers for banquet chairs and gorgeous table linens in white, ivory, black, navy, silver and gold sequin. I have runners and chair sashes in everything from burlap to silk.

Working from home and focussing on Weddings, has allowed me to take time to research every possible flower and price point to achieve the perfect bouquet or arrangement. I work with my Brides and within their budget to get the greatest look and freshest flowers. I buy flowers from growers nationwide. I typically spend 30 + hours just researching the availability of each stem used in the weddings or special events. This is intriguing and I often refer to it "as my version of an egg hunt for the prize egg!" Flowers are my joy, hobby, business, and "happy place." I look forward to speaking with you! Complimentary of Course !!!

Follow Alexandria's Garden on
Head table/Sweetheart Table
Guest Table@ Reception
Guest Table@ Reception
Cake Table
Leaving in style- What Fun!!
Leaving in style- What Fun!!
Nate & Jessica Sherrod

Alexandria's Garden 7
  • Kahlin

Kahlin · Married on 10/10/2018

Dream come true

Amazing. Janice saved the day when I was about to have a floral disaster. The lady I originally contacted was outdated and expensive. From the first email to our last convo right before I walked down the aisle Janice was their focusing on every detail. She went to the Dancing Bear Lodge multiple times taking measurements of the gazebo and different structures that we wanted garland on. She even brought me product prior to our wedding day. She helped make the whole process run smoothly. She’s in it to make every couple feel like royalty. She worked with me to capture my dream and she went above and beyond. I tear up when I look at our wedding photos because Janice and her team caputered our vision. Dream come true. Phenomenal! I’d hire her again and again. She’s the sweetest lady. I can’t say enough about her. She’s the best!

Alexandria's Garden 8
    Alexandria's Garden 14
    Alexandria's Garden 15

Natasia · Married on 09/01/2018

Amazingly beautiful work!

The work that Janice and her team provided for my wedding was beyond my dreams! From the beginning Janice made me feel like family with how she wanted to make sure she had my every wish and desire covered. On my wedding day her team took their time to set up all of the stunning arrangements around our venue that put all of us in awe! I was blown away with my experience and I would recommend Janice and her team to anyone!

Sent on 01/02/2019

Alexandria's Garden's reply:

Thank you Natasia, It was so nice working with you on your Destination Wedding. You certainly selected one of the most picturesque venues. I love all the pictures from your wedding
    Wishing you and Scott and family many Blessings for 2019.

Alexandria's Garden FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 259.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 149.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 15.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 80.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 88.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 1,500.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Romantic, Rustic, Tropical, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Artificial, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Baskets, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals, Single Flowers

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Alexandria's Garden 1
    FREE TOSS BOUQUET

Free Toss Bouquet with each Wedding Package booked thru Wedding Wire. Offer good for all of 2019

• 6205 RIVERS RUN DRIVE Knoxville, TN 37914 See on map