Wichita, KS 67209 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 9

About Alexander Video Productions

It only happens once; when you look in another's eyes and say "I do." Capture that priceless moment with a wedding film from Alexander Video Productions. At Alexander Video Productions, we're pros at capturing the beauty of your special day. We're incredibly savvy in ensuring that your treasured memories are captured and displayed beautifully.

We use the latest technology to capture the best moments of your ceremony, reception and everything in between. We use multiple high-quality wireless microphones to capture quality sound of the most important parts of the ceremony. After we grab all the moments, we edit an amazing rendition to music of your choice for you to cherish for generations. It will truly be amazing!

Alexander Video Productions have two types of videos to fit your style and budget. We offer "Document the Day" and "Alexander Films." Packages start at $999.

To See information go to our web site http://www.alexandervideoproductions.com/wedding-flims/

Follow Alexander Video Productions on

sequence 03 still002
d0fa3cd5c2fcff1c 1415675286605 document the day page
Alexander Video Productions
reason you should have a videographer
document the day page
still
sequence 03 still002
d0fa3cd5c2fcff1c 1415675286605 document the day page

• Videos 4

4 Reviews for Alexander Video Productions

Taylor · Married on 01/23/2016

He was very professional! He came the night before the wedding to be sure that he knew how everything would work on our big day and he stayed late on our wedding day to insure that he got all of our special events! He also had very reasonable prices to fit our limited budget.

Sent on 05/03/2016

Caitlin · Married on 11/08/2014

Before seeing my friend's wedding video--I didn't even think I wanted a video! However, after seeing her's I knew I needed to have a videographer. After my friend recommended Greg Alexander to me, I went ahead and compared prices with other vendors in the area. He had the best prices BY FAR--and I knew he made quality videos after viewing my friend's. Greg was also able to work out a payment plan so we did not have to pay the whole $600 at once--which was quite a chunk for us while I finished graduate school. Greg was always professional and got back to my emails quickly. After getting our video in the mail (wrapped so cute by the way), I was so happy with the moments Greg was able to capture. While my husband and I watched, we both said our video was well worth our $600 investment. We are so happy to have something to remember our special day for the rest of our lives. I would definitely recommend Greg to anyone looking for a quality videographer at a great price!

Sent on 01/29/2015

Greg did a great job with our wedding video. We were very pleased with the results! I would recommend using Alexander Video Productions. They do a great job for the price.

Sent on 12/02/2014

Alexander Video Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 999.00
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Documentary
  • What videography services do you offer? High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Slideshow / Montage

• Perfect Touch Custom Weddings
    Perfect Touch Custom Weddings Wedding Planners

We love working with Greg Alexander! Our clients enjoy quality work at reasonable rates with quick turn around. We are always happy to recommend this company to our clients for their video needs.