123 Cooper court, Orlando, FL 32835 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Alex Teixeira Photographer

Alex Teixeira Photographer is a wedding photographer based out of Orlando, Florida. Owner and artist Alex has always had a passion for capturing beautiful moments through the art of photography. Since graduating with a degree in graphic design in 2004, Alex has always been in search of ways to improve and learn new techniques. He has over nine years of experience in the field and will use all of his experience and passion to help you document every beautiful detail of your wedding day celebration.

Alex Teixeira Photographer will always go above and beyond to showcase the unique love and personality of the happy couple. While Alex is based out of Orlando, he is always willing to travel to a couple’s destination wedding to capture their big day in full. Some of the services that Alex and his team provide include:

• Pre-wedding essays

Alex Teixeira Photographer 5
Alex Teixeira Photographer 6
  • Carolina

Carolina Torres Lima · Married on 02/04/2019

fantastic, best professional of my wedding

Alex was chosen after much referral from several church colleagues.
    It was the first supplier that I closed in my marriage, because it facilitated and much the form of payment, we parceled the complete package and we finished paying much before the combined, thanks to the form of installment that he did with us and the value of these parcels that it fit right in our pocket.
    Me and my weed had a relationship at a distance and Alex soon got so involved with our story that he became our personal friend.
    Our wedding rehearsal (which was at the airport, an idea from Alex) lasted 6 hours, between video and photos. It shows how much he embarks on the couple's story and does not go to great lengths to do the best.
    At our wedding, it fulfilled the schedule and schedules perfectly, making us have incredible photos and time available to enjoy the party.
    In the retro interview, I was impressed our guests were in complete silence, not a sound was heard, size was the enchantment and fascination that were left with our retro interview. It was amazing!
    Even today, almost a year later we have contact with Alex, as he said he became not only a professional for us, but a friend that we are always recommending to everyone, because it was worth every penny.
    Alex my eternal gratitude to you! I hope so many of your sweethearts see this statement and entrust the best day of their lives to you, just as I trusted and had the best experience with professionals in my marriage.

Sent on 05/17/2019
    Alex Teixeira Photographer 7
    Alex Teixeira Photographer 8
    Alex Teixeira Photographer 9
    Alex Teixeira Photographer 10
    Alex Teixeira Photographer 11
    Alex Teixeira Photographer 12

Alex Teixeira Photographer's reply:

Thanks Carol! I Wish I can back these funny days, you two for sure, are the most important couple on my career!
  • Michelle

Michelle Goulart · Married on 06/03/2017

Great photographer!

One of the best hirings I've made at my wedding! Great photographer.
    I certainly recommend your work.

Sent on 02/09/2019

Alex Teixeira Photographer's reply:

I'm really appreciated your comment, Michelle! Thanks for all your trust in my job. I wish you the best things of love can bring.

Alex Teixeira Photographer FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 750.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,300.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Albums, Digital Files, Save the Date
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Save the Date

Real Weddings

• 123 Cooper court Orlando, FL, 32835 See on map
    407 640 9793 (Phone number)