Richland, Richland, WA 99352 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $4,600
Availability Check your date

About Alex Lasota Photography

Alex Lasota Photography is a Richland, Washington-based photographer who specializes in wedding and elopement photography. Alex fell in love with photography more than 10 years ago and believes that she has a magical job. Her favorite part of visual storytelling is that she gets to document the authentic emotions of a moment, knowing that her clients will feel that same way again when looking back on her photos. Alex Lasota Photography thrives off of authentic laughter, genuine love, and fresh air. She strives to create photos that feel real and will preserve your memories for a lifetime. Alex builds strong relationships with her clients so she can tell your love story as authentically as possible.

Alex uses a natural, photojournalistic approach while capturing the two of you on your big day. She loves to travel and would be more than happy to travel for your wedding day. If you want to go to multiple locations on your wedding day to get every shot you dreamed of, she’s all for it. Alex Lasota Photography is available for additional hours and can bring a second shooter when requested. Your dazzling, high-resolution images will be available as canvases, digital files, and prints. Alex’s photography services also include the following:

• Engagement shoot

golden desert engagement photos 25 1 51 792465 159684171490084
ac2a1690 2 51 792465 159684171524155
ac2a3967 51 792465 159684171538309
Alex Lasota Photography
intimate boho backyard tri cities washington wedding 75 51 792465 159684106528381
Alex Lasota Photography
intimate boho backyard tri cities washington wedding 146 51 792465 159684098184089
9f96930edba51f4c 1535405126 402753e70bb4baf3 1535405107814 3 JV8A9592 2
596dfd1f328911d7 1517513489 2678b39d4787048f 1517513838075 10 Austin McKenna s
ac2a0449 51 792465 159684078533878
jv8a8483 websize 51 792465 159684171595885

25 Reviews for Alex Lasota Photography

• Jordyn

Jordyn Sanders · Married on 06/20/2020

Book Alex, and book her early!

Alex has been nothing short of amazing thus far! We booked her a year and a half before our wedding to ensure we got a spot on her calendar. Throughout the last year she has helped so much with the wedding planning process, she has some amazing resources specifically for her brides and grooms. We had our engagement shoot a few days ago and were blown away with how fast Alex got our photos back to us, and how amazing they turned out. We cannot wait to have her be a part of our wedding day.

Sent on 09/08/2019
  • Ashlyn

Ashlyn Surgeon · Married on 03/01/2020

Book Alex! You won't regret it!

This review is long overdue but Alex deserves the recognition! I booked a couples shoot with her a year in advance and by the time I realized it was going to expire, she was completely booked in TC (which was the original destination). She offered to shoot us at the Oregon Coast as she would be there for a family reunion and we jumped at the opportunity to book our beach house and make the drive! Our shoot was originally planned for a Friday evening however the weather was not cooperating, so we changed it to 10am Saturday. The shoot went amazing and Alex was great at making us newbies feel comfortable in front of the camera. Right from the get-go, my eye started watering (beach wind never fails) and by the end of it, my eyeliner was completely gone and my false eyelash was lifting. Not only that, but my foundation had smeared all under my eye from me trying to wipe away the tears. Alex assured me it wouldn't be noticeable and if it was, she'd make it work. I got our pictures back in a little over a WEEK (!!!) and there were over 200 more than I was expecting/paid for. ALL edited. I don't even want to know how long it took her to photoshop my liner, lashes and skin in some of our close up shots. I was so worried about the pictures being ruined by my watering eye, but Alex figured it out and took the extra time to edit all of my issues back on, lol. She is the absolute BEST and I will 10000% book with her in the future. Don't look any further, book with Alex today. You will NOT regret it!

Sent on 04/08/2019

Alexi · Married on 12/29/2019

My fiancé and I are absolutely obsessed with the photos that Alex took at our engagement session. They are 100x better than we would have ever expected from the two of us, and she made the experience so painless, and truly super fun! I am so glad that we chose Alex as our engagement photographer. She really went above and beyond and was open to all kinds of ideas from us. We would highly recommend Alex to anyone in love and looking to be photographed :) Thank you so much Alex!!

Sent on 07/18/2018

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Alex Lasota Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 3500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Hand-Coloring
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 4600
    Canvas
    Matted Prints
    Negatives
    Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Natural
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Destination / Travel
    Engagement Shoot
    Hand-Coloring
    Multi. Locations
    Second Shooter
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Canvas
    Matted Prints
    Prints

• Lighthouse Studios Wedding Hair & Makeup

Alex Lasota is one of the sweetest people I know in the industry! I love working with her , she makes the events go by so smoothly and stress free. She captures love and emotion so well in her imagery! Breathtaking images , kindness, and professionalism. What more could a bride ask for!!

• Sweet Frostings Blissful Bakeshop Wedding Cakes

Such a friendly vendor to work with and absolutely stunning photos!

• Simplified Celebrations Wedding Florists

We absolutely adore the images we receive from Alex Lasota. An amazing natural light photographer that is in high demand so brides do not wait to get your date booked!

• Richland Richland, WA, 99352 See on map
    Location of (Alex Lasota Photography)