Alex Lasota Photography

Walla Walla, WA View map
$6,500 Most Popular Price

$6,500 Most Popular Price

Alex Lasota is an award winning destination wedding photographer based in Walla Walla Washington. In her past eleven years of business, Alex has photographed over 275 weddings around the world, including destinations such as England, Mexico, and Canada. She utilizes a natural photojournalistic approach to capture her clients most precious and intimate moments, and has been published in publications such as Brides, Martha Stewart Weddings, and more.

In order to provide her clients with the highest level of excellence, Alex takes only a limited number of weddings per year, with most couples securing her services 12-18 months in advance.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$5,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$6,500

2nd Shooter
Engagement Shoot
One Event / Day
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Film
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Message vendor

• Hayley
    Hayley J. Married on 07/11/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

There are so many reasons why you should book Alex as your photographer

There are so many reasons why you should book Alex as your photographer! For starters, she delivers amazing pictures and makes even the most uncomfortable person in front of the camera look good. Alex was our photographer for our engagement and wedding photos. We were both pretty nervous showing up for our first "photoshoot" but quickly relaxed thanks to Alex's friendly and fun guidance. Alex is professional, friendly, responsive, supportive, and experienced! She rode the "planning a wedding during a pandemic" rollercoaster with us. I know 2020 (and 2021) were not an easy time for Alex and all those in the wedding industry dealing with all the constant changes and unknowns, but even with that Alex remained positive and understanding to our changing needs. I appreciated that so much because that is not what I experienced from other wedding vendors, unfortunately. Lastly, and very importantly, Alex''s experience in the industry definitely makes a difference. She is prepared, knows what to look out for, and has some helpful resources that helped me as I planned my wedding. I did not hire a wedding planner so the additional resources and guidance helped so much! Alex does so much more than just take pictures. She's the best!
  • Jordyn
    Jordyn S. Married on 06/20/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Book Alex, and book her early!

Alex has been nothing short of amazing thus far! We booked her a year and a half before our wedding to ensure we got a spot on her calendar. Throughout the last year she has helped so much with the wedding planning process, she has some amazing resources specifically for her brides and grooms. We had our engagement shoot a few days ago and were blown away with how fast Alex got our photos back to us, and how amazing they turned out. We cannot wait to have her be a part of our wedding day.
  • Ashlyn
    Ashlyn S. Married on 03/01/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Book Alex! You won't regret it!

This review is long overdue but Alex deserves the recognition! I booked a couples shoot with her a year in advance and by the time I realized it was going to expire, she was completely booked in TC (which was the original destination). She offered to shoot us at the Oregon Coast as she would be there for a family reunion and we jumped at the opportunity to book our beach house and make the drive! Our shoot was originally planned for a Friday evening however the weather was not cooperating, so we changed it to 10am Saturday. The shoot went amazing and Alex was great at making us newbies feel comfortable in front of the camera. Right from the get-go, my eye started watering (beach wind never fails) and by the end of it, my eyeliner was completely gone and my false eyelash was lifting. Not only that, but my foundation had smeared all under my eye from me trying to wipe away the tears. Alex assured me it wouldn't be noticeable and if it was, she'd make it work. I got our pictures back in a little over a WEEK (!!!) and there were over 200 more than I was expecting/paid for. ALL edited. I don't even want to know how long it took her to photoshop my liner, lashes and skin in some of our close up shots. I was so worried about the pictures being ruined by my watering eye, but Alex figured it out and took the extra time to edit all of my issues back on, lol. She is the absolute BEST and I will 10000% book with her in the future. Don't look any further, book with Alex today. You will NOT regret it!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Lighthouse Studios Lighthouse Studios Wedding Hair & Makeup

Alex Lasota is one of the sweetest people I know in the industry! I love working with her , she makes the events go by so smoothly and stress free. She captures love and emotion so well in her imagery! Breathtaking images , kindness, and professionalism. What more could a bride ask for!!

Sweet Frostings Blissful Bakeshop Sweet Frostings Blissful Bakeshop Wedding Cakes

Such a friendly vendor to work with and absolutely stunning photos!

Simplified Celebrations Simplified Celebrations Wedding Florists

We absolutely adore the images we receive from Alex Lasota. An amazing natural light photographer that is in high demand so brides do not wait to get your date booked!

Walla Walla, WA, 99352
Location of (Alex Lasota Photography)

Other vendors in Spokane for your wedding