Atlanta, GA 30306 Map · Phone number

About Alan Friedman Photography

An Atlanta based wedding photographer combining photojournalism and creative portraiture with the aim of capturing genuine moments.

fedb910f9997731d 1271441336521 5
fedb910f9997731d 1271441336521 5

8 Reviews for Alan Friedman Photography

Torie · Married on 05/25/2012

Alan was absolutely wonderful to work with. My husband and I used Alan for our engagement photos, and at our wedding. We found him by chance searching for photos of our venue. As soon as I saw his style I knew that was exactly what I wanted. The best part about Alan is he sees everything, he didn't miss any important moments, and the candid photos are the best I've ever seen. The formal photos are great also, I just wanted more candid shots. I loved that he didn't work with a lot of editing, there weren't any of photo shopping effects in his photos and that's what I wanted, other than some black and whites - which always enhanced the photos - the photos hardly look touched. It was refreshing to see photos that didn't look like they'd been sent through an Instagram filter. As a bride, I was probably a little anxious to see the photos, but they were all worth the wait. I can't stop looking at them.

Sent on 08/10/2012

Twyla · Married on 05/28/2011

Alan was absolutely amazing!! I truly enjoyed working with him from the engagement session to the wedding day. My husband and I expressed to Alan what we wanted and he gave us exactly what we wanted and more. I highly recommend anyone wanting a professionsal, talented, and kind photographer to you use Alan Friedman. Thank again Alan!! We really love our wedding photos and so does every single person that has seen them.

Sent on 08/14/2011
  • Toni

Toni · Married on 04/09/2011

I really cannot say enough about Alan Friedman. He was extremely responsive in all of our communications, and quick to answer any questions, which we all know is very important when dealing with vendors for our big day! We had so much fun with him and his assistant on our engagement photo shoot and some absolutely amazing shots as a result. This man has an artful eye and can capture emotion impeccably! He was a pleasure to work with all the way up to our wedding day. He was always on time, prepared and with a smile on his face. He was super laid back and just melted in the backdrop of our wedding and reception. He captured our day in amazing photojournalistic style and the result is a set of photos that impeccably capture the emotions and feelings of us and our guests. When I had a few random shots that I had in mind, I told him my ideas and he executed them perfectly! Also, my mother could not say enough great things about him…even to this day when anything is mentioned about our wedding photos, she praises him all over again! FINAL THOUGHT: Book Alan for your wedding and you will not be disappointed. Wouldn’t change a thing!

Sent on 06/24/2011