Chicago, IL 60657 Map · Phone number

About Alaina Bos Photography

Alaina Bos Photography specializes in engagement and wedding photos that are Organic, Authentic, and Resonant. We strive to provide an excellent client experience before and after your wedding.

Our artistic approach to weddings is editorial to photojournalistic. We want to capture the moments as the day unfolds unobtrusively but also, provide a little guidance to our couples if they need it. We strive to put our couples at ease so their personalities shine through in their images. If that means providing a Kleenex, helping re-apply lipstick or even deodorant on a hot day, We're there :)

Follow Alaina Bos Photography on

APWFeaturedPost20003

2 Reviews for Alaina Bos Photography

• Kelly

Kelly · event on 03/05/2013

Alaina did our engagement shoot in Seattle in March. We felt more comfortable in front of the camera than we had expected to, because her fun personality put us at ease. She helped us be ourselves, which really came through in the photos! I was very impressed with how well the photos turned out. It was a treat to work with her. I highly recommend Alaina!

Sent on 04/24/2013

Cara · Married on 07/01/2011

Alaina is fantastic! She captured incredible photographs for us on our wedding day. Alaina comes to her clients with great ideas, but wants to get to know you as well. Closer to the event, we met and made a timeline of what shots we would take and when. It was important to me to get several shots with my extended family that traveled, my husband's family, and having the city in the background. She brought an assistant photographer with her and they arrived early to the hotel to take several shots of the bridal party getting ready. They took a huge amount of photos during the ceremony that I wasn't even aware of, which was great to go back and re-live. My mind was preoccupied during the ceremony, I didn't even notice they were there.

We also used Alaina and her assistant photographer to take engagement photos. The weather turned out to be gloomy, but Alaina made additional plans for inclement weather and we ended up getting a ton great photos. We had asked her to take a few photos of our dog, which required us to travel back home. She was able to capture some really beautiful photos with her as well.

Overall, I can't recommend Alaina enough. We had our entire wedding catalogue of photos online within three weeks of the wedding, our wedding album is absolutely gorgeous, and we have all of our photos on a cd- a really important factor for me.

We will continue to use Alaina for future family photographs. I've recommended her to several other friends and co-workers who have also used her for their weddings. Our wedding planner, LOLA Event Productions, has also recommended her out to several other clients and has put her on their preferred vendor list. She's a gem!

Sent on 05/22/2013