Aisle Stand By You

Cincinnati, OH View map Visit website
$500 Package Price

$500 Package Price

Based in Cincinnati, Ohio, Aisle Stand By You is an event planning business that specializes in weddings. Owner and planner Jessica Armentrout is passionate about making celebrations truly memorable through her services. You may call on this personable and empathetic professional to prepare all the details of your wedding celebration. This way, you and your partner can focus on fully enjoying your special day.

Whether you're planning your rehearsal dinner, ceremony, or reception, Aisle Stand By You would be happy to help. Jessica offers to-be-weds an array of planning services to bring their unique visions to fruition. These include budget analysis, guest list creation, vendor referrals, to-do list management, event design, and more. To meet each couple's unique needs, day-of coordination, partial, and full planning options are available.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$500

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$1,800

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$50

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Non-Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Deals

Aisle Stand By You 1
Exclusive

Pricing

Team

Jessica Armentrout
Jessica Armentrout
Owner

I’m Jessica, Jessie, Jess or God forbid Jessa (like my mom calls me) pick your favorite. I have 5 dogs, I like scary movies, and all things fall. I’m genuinely an open book, and I love making friends and meeting new people. I love weddings, and I love meticulously planning everything, so let’s chat!!!

2549 WAYNE STREET Cincinnati, OH, 45835
4197670147

Open 24/7
Location of (Aisle Stand By You)
2549 Wayne Street Dola, OH, 45835
4197670147

Open 24/7

Other vendors in Cincinnati for your wedding