4747 Good Rd., Delphos, OH 45833 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 37
  • Deals 2

About UltraSound Special Events

UltraSound Special Events is a wedding rental company based out of Delphos, Ohio. They provide outstanding rental options for wedding events and other special occasions all over the country. With every event that they service, they aim to provide exceptional customer service. Their team is comprised of friendly and approachable individuals that are ready to cater to their clients' needs.

In order to fit in at the wedding, their event staff dresses to impress. UltraSound Special Events is able to deliver solutions for tents, full-service DJs, lighting, and various linen options. Dance floors, mobile bars, and decor may also be provided. Should the planned event require games or bounce houses for its audience, this rental company is pleased to present customizable packages that accommodate a variety of needs.

Follow UltraSound Special Events on

2 Reviews for UltraSound Special Events

• Kirstan

Kirstan Scott · Married on 10/12/2019

1.0

Terrible DJ, photo booth, and customer service

Do not use UltraSound for a DJ nor a photo booth because they are terrible. I booked UltraSound for my wedding for renting chairs, a speaker, a photo booth, and a DJ. When I called UltraSound to book a DJ, I told them I wanted a good DJ because I’ve been to weddings where a DJ has ruined the reception. The lady said to not worry and that most big weddings they have their head DJ do. A few weeks before the wedding, I had not had any contact with UltraSound since booking, so I called. They said they were too busy to go over details at that time, but they would call me a couple weeks before the wedding. They didn’t call until the Tuesday before the wedding. Kevin told me that they might deliver the chairs and speakers on Friday and he would know soon because he was going into a meeting when I got off the phone with him. Also, Kevin said HE would go over my name pronunciation at the reception, so I assumed I had him for a DJ. I never got a call again, so I figured the chairs would come on the original day of Saturday. They ended up coming on Friday, but not with the speaker system. So I called and Kevin said it was supposed to be delivered with the chairs. The speaker system ended up being delivered on Saturday. If I wouldn’t have called, we would have been waiting for the speaker system that would have never showed up. Fast forward to the reception, the photo booth was terrible. The quality of photo was very poor and the camera was up high so even adults had to stand on their tip toes to be in the photo. We asked if the camera could be adjusted and the attendant said no. We mentioned that the photo quality was terrible and she said all photo booth photos are terrible. This is not true. I know many people, including myself, that have photo booth photos on their refrigerator from past weddings or graduations and the photos are great. When I got to the reception, I asked the DJ if he was Kevin and he said no and that he was Andy. The DJ was horrible and it seemed like he hated his life. He spoke in a very monotone unhappy voice and hardly anyone could hear his announcements. He apparently announced that there was a photo booth, but since not many heard, not many people used the photo booth. My parents and my husband’s parents missed the cake cutting because they couldn’t hear the announcement. For the anniversary dance, he played 3 songs. I only requested one song, so I was surprised and aggravated when it kept going. If I would have known that he was going to do 3 songs, I would have said something. It was uncomfortable for the oldest married couple to be dancing for 10 minutes straight. People missed the bridal dance because they didn’t hear the announcement. I was about to cry because I thought people didn’t want to dance with me. When my mom realized that the dance was already done, she gathered her family and asked the DJ to do the bridal dance again. He gave her a dirty look and my mom said “Just give me the microphone and I’ll announce it”. So my mom announced it. Then after that dance was done, I asked the DJ to announce all cousins to go to the bar for a family photo. The DJ gave me a dirty look and said “Are we doing the bridal dance for a THIRD time?” I said no and to just give me the microphone. He eventually gave me the microphone. The DJ was playing dancing music from the 90’s. Guests were requesting more modern songs and line dances but the DJ was getting nasty with them. He wasn’t playing the songs that we were requesting. At some point, I was about to cry and multiple guests asked what was wrong. I said the DJ was terrible and he was playing terrible music. My cousin went and asked what was going on. It turned out that he didn’t have any of the songs, and he didn’t have the WiFi password, so he couldn’t play them. My cousin gave him the password so he could play the songs we wanted. This was crazy because the DJ should have got the password when he first got there. UltraSound claims they have over 30,000 songs in their database and don’t rely on WiFi, but how in the world do you not have common weddings songs like the Cha Cha Slide?! I ended up staying on the dance floor to stop myself from crying and didn’t spend much time talking with guests because I was too upset from the DJ. The only thing that the DJ did good was getting events done by 9pm when we were behind schedule. The next morning, a family friend dropped of the speaker system at UltraSound and the DJ was there. When the friend asked where to put the speaker system, the DJ was nasty with him. When the family friend came back to the house and heard everyone talking about how terrible the DJ was, he realized why the DJ was nasty with him. Several weeks after the wedding, I realized UltraSound shouldn’t have made someone drop the speaker system off because I paid for delivery and pick up. I contacted Kevin about the issues at the reception and he got nasty with me on the phone. I was telling him the issues and at some point he said “Kirstan, you need to stop talking. I have some things I need to say”. He basically said the DJ did the best with the situation he was given and “I’ve been in situations like that”, which I take to mean that if guests get nasty with the DJ, then the DJ can get nasty back. After my mom made many calls to UltraSound because she is more persistent than I (UltraSound wouldn’t answer the phone), I did get some money back, which equated to full refund of the photo booth and 10% off the DJ. However, no amount of many can take back the issues we had on our wedding night. Overall, do NOT book a DJ or photo booth with UltraSound. They are absolutely terrible.

Sent on 12/21/2019

UltraSound Special Events's reply:

There are no winners in this review. I can truly say that NO ONE set out to deliver a bad experience at any time especially for your wedding day. I appreciate you making reference to the significant discounts we agreed to because in principle, your happiness was worth more than money, but then your post reflects more and more added on that is simply untrue. Our apologies that we could not win this day and respectful disagreement to your strong opinion!! #noattack #focusonbetter #happilyeverafter #wow #bepositive

UltraSound Special Events FAQ

• Which of the following event rental services to you provide?
    Clean Up
    Delivery
    Setup
    Showroom
  • What event items are available?
    Audio Equipment
    Photo booth
    Tables
    Tent Accessories
    Tents
  • What food and beverage items are available?
    Linens
  • What is the starting price for tents?
    $ 800
  • What is the starting price for altar/arch rentals?
    $ 300
  • What is the starting price for tables?
    $ 6
  • What is the starting price for chairs?
    $ 3
  • What is the starting price for 12x12 ft dance floors?
    $ 300
  • Which of the following services do your prices include?
    Clean Up
    Delivery
    Setup

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• UltraSound Special Events 1
    $50 Off LED Dance Floor

Take $50 Off our LED Dance Floor when you book with UltraSound Special Events, Inc. exclusively through WeddingWire.com

Must mention 'WeddingWireLED50' at time of booking

• UltraSound Special Events 2
    $50 Off DJ Services

Take $50 off DJ services when you book our Wedding Reception DJ services through the WeddingWire.com.

Must mention "WeddingWireDJ50" at time of quote.

• 4747 Good Rd. Delphos, OH, 45833 See on map
    419-834-2682 (Phone number)
    Location of (UltraSound Special Events)