Airbrush Makeup, Tanning & Hair by Heather

Evergreen, CO View map

For a beautiful flawless long lasting look that you will love. Providing airbrush or traditional makeup, airbrush tanning & hair services for your entire bridal party. With 24 years in the industry & airbrushing for over 16 years. Able to accommodate any size party at your desired location.

We travel to you at your location leaving the running around to us!

We are sure to always bring our best along side with our fun personalities.

Contact us on our website under CONTACT for a quote or go to our prices page for information on pricing.

• Woman-owned

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$80

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$75

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$65

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$125

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$90

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$85

$75

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$95

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$90

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$95

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$90

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$85

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What is the starting price for massage therapy?

$66

What is the starting price for tanning services?

$40

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Makeup
Mult. Stylists
Tanning
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

What tanning services do you offer?

Airbrush Tanning
Spray Tanning

What fitness/health services do you offer?

Fitness Plans

4.9 out of 5 rating

• Heather
    Heather H. Married on 09/05/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Heather is talented and super fun to work with!

I am so glad I found Heather for my wedding! She was easy to coordinate with and is amazingly talented. My bridal hair and make-up looked flawless even through our after party! She's also really fun and easy to converse with; all my bridesmaids and mom had a blast getting ready with her and her assistant, also named Heather! I would highly recommend Heather for hair & make-up for your next event or photoshoot.

Heather-
    You were a beautiful bride and nothing short of sweet to work with. I enjoyed being a part of your special day! The 3 Heather's Rocked it!!!
    Wishing you the BEST!!
    Xoxo
  • Kelsie
    Kelsie L. Married on 09/30/2020

Excellent experience!

Heather was truly awesome! When my husband and I chose to elope my one big fear was not being able to have trial hair and makeup done (because of our own timeline, it just wouldn’t work out to have it) but Heather did amazing work for me! She listened to what I wanted and made me feel comfortable enough to be honest if I wanted to change something, to me that’s so important. I have had my makeup and hair done for multiple weddings that I’ve been in and I’ve always gone and tweaked things after because I was too nervous to speak up, for the first time I didn’t have to touch anything after Heather was finished. I’ll be the first to say I’m picky with my hair and makeup and on one of the biggest days of my life Heather made that the least of my worries! The hardest part about eloping was getting ready alone and Heather really helped with that, we had great conversation and laughs while she made me feel beautiful. Thanks so much Heather for being part of our special day, and being so great!! ❤️

Kelsie,
    Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to leave a review and send some pictures!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE your photos! And look how amazing you still looked after that hike! I hope your time in Colorado was amazing! I really enjoyed my morning working with you. Brides like you are why I love my job so much!!! Enjoy your new married life you are an adorable couple:)) Sincerely, Heather
  • Annie
    Annie Married on 09/13/2019

Heather is wonderful!!

Heather is amazing and great at her job. From day one she was responsive, professional,and very friendly. I enjoyed having Heather be a part of my day she was enjoyable and easy to talk to while she did our hair and makeup. I loved all the hair styles she did for my bridal party. And I absolutely loved my hair and makeup. I had a few rough trial runs for hair with my regular hairstylist and I was very nervous for the day of results. A quick meet and greet 5 min trial with Heather put me at ease. She blew my expectations away on my special day. I loved my hair and makeup and I received so many compliments from guests. Thank you so much Heather for making me feel amazing on my wedding day.

Airbrush Makeup, Tanning & Hair by Heather's reply:

Thanks so much Annie for your great review and opportunity to work with you and your girls!! It's ladies like you who leave me loving my job!! Best wishes:))
    Heather
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Excipio Photo Excipio Photo Wedding Photographers

Keeping in mind that a total package on your wedding day includes many different items that you do not always think about. When working with Heather, you do not have to worry about those things, she provides them all.

30033 Hilltop Dr Evergreen, CO, 80439

Hours are by appointment only
Location of (Airbrush Makeup, Tanning & Hair by Heather)

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding