Aiko Aiko Sound

Durango, CO View map

• Ballfield2017
    Sylvia Married on 06/17/2017

Great DJ! Highly recommend!

Aiko was great! He was professional, punctual, had a great sound system and played the specific type of music I wanted. He was fun with the crowd, a great MC and a great value! Would definitely use again.
    Lindsey Married on 03/20/2015
    I used Aiko Aiko Sound for all of the music for my Telluride, CO wedding. In addition to being a great value (especially compared to other bids I received), Dale was incredibly responsive for the planning portion and Ben was a stellar DJ. I had one conference call with Ben prior to my wedding. He was the music for the ceremony, cocktail hour, dinner, drinks/dancing for the night, which was in three different locations (at the same resort). He did a great job of moving between spaces seemlessly. On our call prior to the wedding, I gave some rough guidelines on what I wanted to hear/not hear for each segment of the night. Ben did a great job interpreting and had one of the best cross sections of music for the 'drinks/dancing' portion of the night that I've ever heard at a wedding. I wanted to make sure that the music was upbeat but my parents/aunts/uncles/guests of all ages would still want to dance. He hit the nail on the head! The only advice I'd give another bride is to skip the uplighting...it's just colored, strobe-like lighting that I actually did not care for. Definitely not worth the expensive, but such a small piece of the total package.
  • User1334803 2+ years ago
    Dean from Aiko Aiko sound was the DJ at our ceremony, cocktail hour, dinner reception, and dance lounge. He knew just what to play to get the crowd on the dance floor and keep them there. He also stayed an hour and a half later than planned because everyone was having such a good time. I couldn't have asked for a better, more friendly DJ!

Real Weddings

• Emily & Elie
    34 photos · 07/07/2018

195 Ball Lane Durango, 81301
Location of (Aiko Aiko Sound)

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding