Aidedi Photography

Norman, OK View map

I first shot a wedding for a friend almost three years ago, and I was stunned at how much you actually get to be a part of on their special day as the photographer. I love "LOVE" and I always have so it didnt come to much of a surprise to me that part of me felt made for this. And the day I met my husband Robby and started falling in love myself, my desire to get on the inside of love and catch all the details for those that are just floating through the moments dramatically increased.

Robby and I got married just months ago in the middle of a farm with 400 of our friends and family surrounding us, and it is a day I will never forget...one of my greatest yet. But if we didn't have people in charge of capturing all the details that day I know I would have missed so many of the incredible things going on around us. This is why I'm still falling in love with our job. And our team is the best. Robby already had some incredibly creative eyes when we met, and with a quick download of everything I know and have learned about seeing through a lens, sometimes I now forget who's been doing this longer and who has the degree. It's perfect, we do what we love and we do it together.

Molly Married on 08/03/2008
    Sarah and Robby were so professional, yet very fun and easy to work with! They had excellent ideas about angles, lighting, posing, and really caught the small details that "traditional" photographers don't usually catch. I love their spontainaity, the altering of colors, just generally their creative edge to the business. It really sets them apart, and everyone always comments on the quality of the pictures I have from Aidedi. They come highly recommended!
    Melissa Married on 10/07/2007
    My experience with Sara was wonderful! She was so fast and creative and I felt like she effectively captured our style. I would definitely recommend her to any bride!
    Mary Married on 04/28/2007
    Sarah takes extremely creative, candid, impressive, capture-the-moment and the feel of the wedding/occasion photographs! i have never quite seen a photographer like her. From just meeting you once she can feel out what would be most appopriate for you and places you in settings and poses that will STUN you!!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Norman, 73069
7042191970
Location of (Aidedi Photography)

Other vendors in Oklahoma City for your wedding