Ahava Studio Photography

Dayton, OH View map
$2,100 Most Popular Price

$2,100 Most Popular Price

Ahava Studio Photography is a Wedding Photography group located in Dayton, Ohio and the surrounding areas. We bring over 15 years of experience to each wedding. Whether your wedding is a large gathering of all your family and friends or a small intimate affair, your photographer is going to be with you through the entire day. Our entire team understands that we are there to take gorgeous photos and spend the time with you telling your story.

So now I want to hear all about you! Your vision, your colors, your perfect photo. I want to bring it all to life to hang in your living room. So you have the opportunity to look through old photographs and remember the funny moments, the sweet ones and the ones you will cherish forever.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1900.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Multi. Locations
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2100

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
High-Res Images

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Multi. Locations

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Digital Files
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Prints
Save the Date
    Ashley Married on 09/26/2015
    Sara did a wonderful job. Our pictures turned out absolutely beautiful. It's a day where things can get stressful and you feel like you're being pulled in so many directions, but she made us feel comfortable and at ease. We had a lot of fun and laughs while doing our shoot and it was nice to get some alone time after our wedding where it was just Sara, my husband, and I taking pictures. Highly recommend Ahava Studios!
    Ashley Married on 09/15/2007
    Sara was wonderful and professional!
    Linda Married on 08/26/2006
    I cannot say enough good things about Sara Dowlar’s work. She did an amazing job on our wedding, and that was no small feat! She was able to corral our sizable wedding party (which included our dogs that were our ring bearer and flower girl) on a large horse farm in the country. Sara was able to easily use the surroundings to find the perfect pictures to showcase our wedding day. She really understood how to make our personalities and the fun of the event shine through. She also was able to manage all of that in a way that made it just seem easy for me. I didn’t have to worry, which was wonderful for me on my big day.

Since then, Sara has done my pregnancy photos, as well as all of my family photos. She has always amazed me with her creativity and the way she can really capture the moment. Sara will always be my go to person for those once in a lifetime pictures.

2590 S. Patterson Blvd Dayton, OH, 45409
Location of (Ahava Studio Photography)

Other vendors in Cincinnati for your wedding