163 Belgian Way, Charles Town, WV 25414 Map · Phone number

About After Dinner Designs

After Dinner Designs was born from a broken plate, a broken- hearted wife and a resourceful husband. When one of my favorite plates was accidently broken, my husband came to the rescue and made a necklace for me with a piece of the broken plate. I wore it frequently and received so many compliments on it. I decided to take a few broken plates and make pieces for my friends and family. The rest, as they say, is history! After Dinner Designs handcrafts one of a kind pieces of jewelry, accesories and home decor from bits of recycled plates, cups and saucers. What better way to preserve heirloom pieces!

Weddings are such a memorable time in your life. After Dinner Designs provides custom jewelry made from repurposed heirloom china plates, or a plate from the bridal registry, to the entire wedding party! Necklaces for bridesmaids, cufflinks for groomsmen, brooches for the mothers of the bride and groom! These pieces will be treasured for years to come.

Each plate, saucer or cup is recycled from used dinnerware, so there may be scratches and utensil marks on the surface.It adds character to the overall feel of each piece. We cut and grind each plate by hand , so each piece is a one of a kind piece of wearable art.While there may be pieces that are similar in appearance and shape, each piece is unique to the wearer.

After Dinner Designs loves to create custom pieces from your heirloom china. If you have a piece of china you would like crafted into a piece of jewelry, please contact us. We would love to work with you.

fb profil