6055 Timberknoll Dr, Macungie, PA 18062 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 1

About Advantage Limousine

Advantage Limousine is a Limousine rental company that offers comfortable and safe transportation services for wedding events located in Macungie, Pennsylvania. Fully dedicated to meeting and exceeding your expectations, this transportation company will get you to your destination in style. The company is also proud to bring you chauffeurs and staff who are full trained to execute the level of care required to ensure your experience is both pleasant and impressive.

Advantage Limousine offers you the chance to take the stress out of your wedding day travel needs. The company offers affordable options in classy Chrysler 300 stretched limousines, leaving you feeling relaxed and safe traveling to and from your wedding venue. Free WiFi is also available in every vehicle.

Follow Advantage Limousine on

3 Reviews for Advantage Limousine

• Amanda

Amanda · Married on 08/14/2020

Individualized Service

When Covid changed my original wedding plans, I called so many different transportation companies and each time it sounded and felt like I was talking to a robot. They had set prices and weren’t open to a conversation about needs and the circumstances. However, when I called Advantage Limo and spoke to Darla, it felt like I was talking to an old friend. She was very empathetic and actually spoke to me like a human being. She walked through all the different options with me and gave me detailed descriptions of how the limo service would look for the day, including sanitation procedures.

Sadly, new governor orders announced just a few weeks before my wedding forced me to cancel my reception. When I called Darla to cancel the limo, she was again very empathetic. Her business has surely suffered, as so many have due to Covid, but she still was nothing but kind and gave me a full refund, no questions asked. So, while I didn’t ultimately get to experience a ride with Advantage Limo, I would recommend them based on the kind employees and stress free experience you’ll have working with them.

Sent on 07/25/2020
  • Jess

Jess M. · Married on 05/08/2020

Hire them!!!

We hired Advantage for our May 2021 wedding and could not have been happier! They provided an exceptional selection (we hired a limo, bus and sedan) and amazing service. Each of our three drivers was polite and had us feeling safe and comfortable the entire time. Darla was a pleasure to work with for scheduling and made sure everything was ready for us. This team did not skimp on service and they were by far the most reasonably priced group we found. Cannot recommend more!

Sent on 05/17/2021

Advantage Limousine FAQ

• What types of vehicles are in your fleet?
    Stretch Limo
    Sedan
    Shuttle
    SUV
    Van
  • Do you offer special types of transportation?
    Animals
  • Schedule permitting, which of the following driving services do you provide?
    Round Trip
    One-Way Trip
    Multi-Locations
  • Typically, what is the minimum rental time required to book your services during peak season?
    3 Hours
  • Which of the following amenities are your vehicles equipped with?
    Bar

• Advantage Limousine 1
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples

• 6055 Timberknoll Dr Macungie, PA, 18062 See on map
    610-600-6922 (Phone number)
    610-966-5755 (Other Phone Number)
    Location of (Advantage Limousine)