Advantage Limousine

Macungie, PA View map Visit website

Located in Macungie, Pennsylvania, Advantage Limousine is a limousine rental company that offers wedding transportation services. Fully dedicated to meeting and exceeding their clients' expectations, this company gets to-be-weds to their destinations in style. The company is proud to provide the services of chauffeurs and staff who are fully trained. This way, they are able to execute the level of care required to ensure that their clients' experiences are both pleasant and impressive.

Advantage Limousine offers couples the chance to take the stress out of their wedding day travel needs. The company offers affordable options in classy Chrysler 300 stretched limousines so that you can feel relaxed and safe traveling to and from your wedding venue. Complimentary WiFi is also available in every vehicle.

What types of vehicles are in your fleet?

Stretch Limo
Sedan
Shuttle
SUV
Van

Do you offer special types of transportation?

Animals

Schedule permitting, which of the following driving services do you provide?

Round Trip
One-Way Trip
Multi-Locations

Typically, what is the minimum rental time required to book your services during peak season?

3 Hours

Which of the following amenities are your vehicles equipped with?

Bar

1 User photo

• Rebecca
    Rebecca W. Married on 06/25/2021

Wonderful!

We had an excellent experience with our Driver and the Rolls Royce for our wedding day! Highly recommended!

Photo Credits: AlekseyK Photography
    Don U. Married on 10/17/2020

Memorial weekend wedding

The couple were both Lehigh graduates. Their ceremony was at Packer Memorial Church on the campus. The reception was at the Historic Hotel Bethlehem. Advantage Limousine provided transportation for the wedding party and parents between the two locations. Though the weather ended up being a bit rainy, they were well prepared and made sure the bride arrived dry and even helped with taking pictures with the couple on campus after the ceremony. Excellent company to work with for any wedding transportation needs. - Father of the Bride
  • Amanda
    Amanda Married on 08/14/2020

Individualized Service

When Covid changed my original wedding plans, I called so many different transportation companies and each time it sounded and felt like I was talking to a robot. They had set prices and weren’t open to a conversation about needs and the circumstances. However, when I called Advantage Limo and spoke to Darla, it felt like I was talking to an old friend. She was very empathetic and actually spoke to me like a human being. She walked through all the different options with me and gave me detailed descriptions of how the limo service would look for the day, including sanitation procedures.

Sadly, new governor orders announced just a few weeks before my wedding forced me to cancel my reception. When I called Darla to cancel the limo, she was again very empathetic. Her business has surely suffered, as so many have due to Covid, but she still was nothing but kind and gave me a full refund, no questions asked. So, while I didn’t ultimately get to experience a ride with Advantage Limo, I would recommend them based on the kind employees and stress free experience you’ll have working with them.

Deals

Advantage Limousine 1
Exclusive

6055 Timberknoll Dr Macungie, PA, 18062
610-966-5755
610-966-5755
Location of (Advantage Limousine)

Other vendors in Philadelphia for your wedding