Closed business icon The owner has indicated they are no longer in business.
Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

25 Reviews for Advantage DJ

Did a great job at our Halloween event.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Len, 10/31/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Mark was so great at reading the crowd and making sure we had a great time at our wedding. He got all my processional/recessional music cues perfect and we really had an amazing time dancing and even doing karaoke :)

Profile Picture Sharleen, 10/3/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I contacted Mark to have him be a DJ at our wedding reception earlier in the year and he was very easy to deal with. He was professional and flexible while trying to arrange a date to meet before the wedding and also came very prepared. He did a perfect job being involved in the reception as far as communicating with our guests, following the agenda of dances, dinner, dessert, and interacting with all of us. Guests could request any song they would like to hear and if he didn't already have it he would make sure he could get it. He was even nice enough to provide us with necessary sound equipment for our wedding ceremony that I had asked for at the last minute. I would HIGHLY recommend Mark to anyone in Inyo County or the surrounding areas looking for a professional DJ to entertain your party.

Profile Picture Theron, 9/12/15, 1 Review