319 A Primrose Rd, Burlingame, CA 94010 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Advanced Beauty Care

Advanced Beauty Care Sophisticated Skin Care. Dependable Results. Since 1999, Advanced Beauty Care has been the destination for sophisticated skin care with dependable results. Red Carpet-Ready Skin
Preparing for Your Special Day

Indulge your senses and lift your spirits with Advanced Beauty Care
Do you from this day forward want beautiful clear skin? I do!
Preparing for your wedding or special occasion is the perfect time to transform your complexion and achieve picture perfect skin. A series of personalized skin care treatments from Advanced Beauty Care will help change the process of planning your wedding from stressful to blissful. Our Guinot facial treatments will refresh your mind, body, and spirit and leave your skin radiant.

Remember that pre-wedding stress touches the groom and the rest of your wedding party. Be sure to include the groom and all your bridesmaids in wellness-enhancing spa treatments and stress-reducing therapies.

Located in the heart of the San Francisco Bay Area in Burlingame, California, Advanced Beauty Care provides professional, personalized skin care services to clients from San Francisco to Silicon Valley. A Guinot-appointed spa, Advanced Beauty Care was honored with the prestigious Guinot Salon of the Year award.

• Makeup by Sarah Fendrich
cn spl client testimonials
Ben030

2 Reviews for Advanced Beauty Care

Becky · Married on 10/07/2006

Sarah and Advanced Beauty Care are exceptional! I've been going to Sarah for facials and other treatments for the last 10 years and was lucky enough to have my wedding back in my home state so she could give me some TLC a few days before my big day and then an amazing make up application on my wedding day, it was just great. She did a fantastic job and I would HIGHLY recommend her to anyone looking for the best facials and make up application for their wedding or any other big day.

Sent on 04/28/2009

Tracey · Married on 11/07/2005

Having always had problematic skin and constant breakouts I knew I had to do something before my special day arrived. I had four facials with Sarah leading up to my wedding day, and wow, what a difference. My skin was flawless! Sarah has been the caretaker of my skin ever since! A consumate professional and very passionate about what she does, Sarah does a thorough investigation into your daily skincare and general nutrition and makes recommendations that work. She also gave my mother and mother-in-law facials leading up to the wedding and I swear they lost 10 years between them! I am now a convert from department store brands to the Rene Guinot products that Sarah uses and my skin thanks me. I highly recommend using her for your wedding and beyond.

Sent on 07/27/2009

Advanced Beauty Care FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Facials

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Advanced Beauty Care 1
    Do you from this day forward want beautiful clear skin? I do
    With two options to meet your individual needs, our "Red Carpet-Ready" program will help you be radiant, revitalized, refocused, and ready for your special day. Red Carpet Ready Skin $300 2 Hydradermie facial treatments 1 Hydradermie Plus facial treatment Complementary brow design Perfectly Polished $450 3 Hydradermie facials with micro-lift treatment 1 Hydradermie Lift Plus facial treatment Complimentary brow design Complimentary paraffin hand wrap http://www.advancedbeautycare.com/services-bridal.htm

• Avso Events Wedding Planners

The services at Advanced Beauty Care are incredible! Sara Jane provides her clients with a relaxing environment that is tucked away from the outdoor world. Not only is she passionate about her clients skin, but she also educates them on what is needed for their skin type and how to maintain a glowing complexion. For the bride, who wants to look radiant on her wedding day, Sara Jane recommends seeing her three days prior to her wedding day. She promises no break outs and guarantees radiant skin!

• 319 A Primrose Rd Burlingame, 94010 See on map
    Location of (Advanced Beauty Care)