613 Kirby Rd, Seabrook, TX 77586 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 1
  • Meet the Team

About Adorned Beauty Parlor

Adorned Beauty Parlour is a professional wedding hair and makeup business based in Seabrook, Texas. Founded by curly hair specialist Jinny in 2017, the salon caters to wedding groups of all hair and skin types. The team strives to create elegant and romantic beauty looks for soon-to-be newlyweds, helping them look and feel like their most beautiful selves. Luxury brands such as Eleven Australia and Ouidad symbolize the salon’s commitment to using high-quality products and treatments, ensuring flawless results for the big day.

Adorned Beauty Parlour offers in-salon and on-location hair and makeup styling for wedding groups. Couples may book consultations and trials before their big day to discuss ideas and preparation treatments to ensure the desired finished result. Services include brow and lash tinting, false lashes, and hairstyling treatments such as coloring, cutting, and perms.

• Woman-owned
Follow Adorned Beauty Parlor on

Adorned Beauty Parlor FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides?
    $ 55
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?
    $ 55
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?
    $ 50
    $ 50
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 115
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 115
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?
    $ 95
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 115
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 115
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 95
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • Which of the following are included in prices?
    Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Group Services
    Hair
    Makeup
    Men's Grooming
    Mult. Stylists
    Salon
    Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Blowouts
    Textured Hair Styling
    Updos / Styling
    Hair Trial
    On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Contour Makeup
    Makeup Trial
    Fake Lashes
    Brow/Lash Tinting
    Tattoo Coverage
  • What hair removal services do you offer?
    Waxing

Jinny Mae

Jinny Mae

Owner/Hair & Makeup Professional

Hello Gorgeous!

I have been a stylist and makeup artist since 2007. I specialize in curly hair and I have advanced education in Devacurl, Ouidad, Babe Hair Extensions, Bridal Hair and Makeup, Balayage Techniques, and Brazilian/Keratherapy Blowouts. I have also trained at the Bumble and Bumble studio in Houston. I have experience working backstage on runway hair and makeup for Fashion Week in Austin, TX and working on site for large wedding parties. I love working with formal events at the salon or on site. I opened Adorned Beauty Parlor in June 2017 and I am so excited to have opened our new store front on Kirby in Seabrook, TX this past December 2020.

+ More Details
- Less Details
Melissa Bloom

Melissa Bloom

Hair & Makeup Specialist

Hi, my name is Melissa, I have been doing hair and makeup for over 20years. I specialize in all things hair and makeup. I have extensive training through Mac Cosmetics along with The Perfect Face Cosmetics. I have specialized training and am certified in Babe hair extensions and lashes. I am a certified balayage/blonding specialist through Masters of Balayage and Business of Balayage. Color correction specialist, certified pivot point hair cutter, specialized styling, updos, bridal hair and makeup. Certified Keratin stylist through Brazilian Blowout, Global Keratin and Keratherapy smoothing treatments. I have been doing brides/bridesmaids/bridal parties hair and makeup for years and I love transitioning these beauty's into their dream wedding inspiration on their special day! It's not just a career to me it's my passion and I'm constantly taking classes to profect my artistry and I love it!!

+ More Details
- Less Details

• 613 Kirby Rd Seabrook, TX, 77586 See on map
    281-508-7257 (Phone number)
    Tues-Fri 10am-5pm Sat 10am-4pm
    Location of (Adorned Beauty Parlor)