2524 Dixwell Avenue, Hamden, CT 06514 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

4 Reviews for Adesso Moda Salon Spa Boutique

Monica · Married on 11/17/2017

They did a beautiful job on the bride, MOB and MOH. Makeup was amazing.

• User3420036 · 2+ years ago

We had a team of 5 from Adesso Moda come up to Lenox, MA for our wedding - they were the best glam squad EVER. Tracey and Francine ran the show with awesome work from Debi, Angel and Felicia. They got there early to set up, brought little goodie bags for everyone getting makeup so mascara wasn't being shared and everyone left with their own mini mascara. They had the schedule down and went to work immediately. I had 10 bridesmaids get their hair done, my mother, my mother-in-law, our 4 grandmothers and my aunt- and of course I got my hair and makeup done too! Then two of the stylists went to help out the men and they all looked amazing. My husband, brother, brother-in-law and father all got hair cuts right then and there and the other groomsmen were helped with styling.

The team planned to stay until after the ceremony to take off my veil and change my hair, however I got sick after the ceremony and they stayed for hours longer than planned. Though I had to lay on a couch with my eyes closed sick they came in and fixed my hair right there and even touched up my makeup even though it wasn't the ideal lighting or area to do so. They were so flexible and made everyone happy - especially me.

LOVE THEM!

Erin · Married on 05/27/2008

Tracey is awesome. If you want the starched curl updo, SHE IS NOT THE ONE FOR YOU. If you instead want to look like yourself, only better--and a little edgy, go to her! She does a fabulous job. She made me look great--and not the typical Barbie bride! Love her!!

Adesso Moda Salon Spa Boutique FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 35.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 35.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 35.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 35.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 65.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 50.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? No
  • What is the base price for manicures? $ 10.00
  • What is the base price for pedicures? $ 25.00
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Assistant Fee, Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Hair Removal, Makeup, Manicure / Pedicure, Mult. Stylists, Salon
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Extensions, Relaxer, Haircuts, Keratin, Perm, Textured Hair Styling
  • What makeup services do you offer? Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Brow/Lash Tinting, Tattoo Coverage
  • What hair removal services do you offer? Tweezing, Waxing