Lodi, CA 95240 Map · Phone number

About Addy's Paella

Let us give your wedding a fresh twist with our award winning paella and our fresh, modern appetizer menu. Our chefs and servers are courteous, professional and provide excellent service. We can help you with all your needs, including beverage stations, bar and bar staff, rentals and place settings. Paella is not just a meal, it's a complete event in itself. Our chefs cook in giant 1-meter pans right in front of your guests, the sights and smells drive the anticipation of the meal!

Our house paella (a crowd favorite) is full of chicken, shrimp and sausage but we also offer seafood paella and vegetarian paella. Paella is a gluten free meal and we can customize a menu that caters to all of your guests!

IMG6249
IMG6249
IMG4730

3 Reviews for Addy's Paella

Alana · Married on 06/28/2014

Addy was our wedding caterer this past June and it was one of the best decisions we made. The Paella AND Appetizers were over the top amazing and unforgettable. Addy was so helpful during the entire planning process always getting back to me quickly and assuring me all was going to be okay when my stress levels peaked. She came to our house and cooked for my Fiance and I for the tasting which I thought was super nice of anyone to go out of their way to do. We were sold the minute that Paella touched our lips. We have yet to find another restaurant that can even match how amazing it is. The food at our wedding was fun, delicious and still talked about to this day (that's an A+ in my book as no one likes wedding food). I have had so many of our guests call to say they are trying to recreate it at home or inquire on where they can find her to try again. Addy and her team are truly amazing and one of a kind. They treat you just like family and always have your best interest and palette in mind! We follow her every chance we get to try again and again. LOVE Addy's Paella.

Sent on 12/30/2014

Emily · Married on 05/17/2014

People are still raving about the paella served at our wedding. It was delicious and was perfect for our wedding. The paella has lots of protein in it and was a great value. We were able to feed our guests well and stay on budget. The appetizers were good too. I had Addy do a variety of tasks for the wedding including beverage stands and bartending and she was responsive and detail oriented- even helping me think through all the different tasks needed for a seamless reception.

Sent on 07/30/2014

Desiree · Married on 10/07/2012

This is how easy and wonderful it is to communicate and plan your wedding dinner with Addy's: my husband did it all and I didn't have to do a thing. When my hubby and I discussed our vision of our wedding day, his one request was that he wanted a "food experience." He is a huge “foodie” and loves everything related to food experiences so of course when he said he wanted more than the buffet or choice of chicken/steak or fish, I told him to go for it. He came with me to a big bridal expo in Sacramento, CA and that is where we found Addy's. At first my groom was excited to learn that Addy (the owner) will come to your venue and cook the paella right there during your wedding in front of your guests, that is an experience in itself. At the expo we tasted their House Paella with chicken, shrimp and andouille sausage and topped with a garlic aioli sauce and we were sold, the paella is that delicious. Addy and Jen were a delight to work with and I only got involved to give the timeline events because what groom really knows that? The day of the wedding, they arrived on time, worked with our other vendors professionally and the dinner was ready precisely on time. I loved that if all the paella wasn’t gone (and it wasn’t, they made enough to go around and a lot of guests had seconds) our guests were able to box up some paella to take home. Every guest loved the dinner; we received numerous compliments that the dinner was delicious and the experience was the best by far and not your typical wedding dinner. I loved Addy’s Paella and will always recommend them with high confidence. Food truck in their future? Or a restaurant? I sure hope so, Addy’s is that delicious and I have craved them since! They made our wedding dinner a huge, delicious hit.

Sent on 10/15/2012

Addy's Paella FAQ

• What catering services do you provide? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated
  • What types of cuisine do you cater? American, Spanish
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Lactose Free, No Pork, Kosher, Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian

• Lodi, 95240 See on map