620 N. Stiles Street, Linden, NJ 07036 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Addalia's Floral Garden

Addalia's has been in business over 38 years, specializing in wedding flowers, from personal to ceremony to reception flowers. We pride ourselves in our uniqueness and creativity of our bouquets and arrangements.

Weddingflowers047
BMI3
MenloParkShow309016

15 Reviews for Addalia's Floral Garden

Kerri · Married on 08/13/2016

SKIP IS OUTSTANDING. I had such a specific vision for my wedding flowers and he made my dream come true. He created gorgeous aqua and white centerpieces and bouquets with blue dendrobium orchids.... I cannot tell you the compliments I received on them. And he had the best pricing around. He also did a trial centerpiece for me (FOR FREE), which really helped us perfect my vision. I'd highly recommend.

Sent on 09/18/2016

Skip & Addalias Flowers are the BEST! my Bouquet and my bridesmaids bouquets were stunning! The colors were perfectly on point all around! When i walked into my ballroom and saw the center pieces i couldn't believe how beautiful!!! Thank you so much Skip for making all my floral visions for my wedding come true! You were so easy to work with and i love how you do the sample centerpiece to be sure it is all perfect for the big day! Joe & I appreciate it very much thank you for being part of our big day!

Sent on 04/02/2016

Lisa Marie · Married on 11/07/2014

Skip did an amazing job with our flowers for our wedding! Our centerpieces were so beautiful and exactly what I had imagined. Skip took my vision and made it a reality. The flowers the day of looked so alive and vibrant. The girls bouquets and mens boutonnieres lasted for many days after the wedding. I hung them upside down and they are now preserved in a shadow box to always remember our wedding day!

Sent on 11/23/2015

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Addalia's Floral Garden 1
    Wedding Show Attendess
    For attending our wedding show you will receive 10% off your personal flowers, as well as a free bouquet to throw and all the matching boutonnieres. Please bring the discount card distributed at the wedding show.

• 620 N. Stiles Street Linden, 07036 See on map