PO Box 1255, Edgewater, FL 32132 Map · Phone number

About Abstract Lucidity Art & Photography

Photography has been a part of my life since I was a child. Having been schooled in the field since I was a teenager, I have had images published and have won awards for my work. I specialize in outdoor and beach wedding photography because I enjoy the natural outdoors and lighting as opposed to the harsh, often unflattering artificial lights indoors.

As both an artist and photographer, I can take a mundane photo and create it into something spectacular, which is my specialty when it comes to professional freelance photography - and my expertise in Photoshop can minimize flaws as well as enhance assets. I give 120% and strive to make every moment special.

Please take a moment to visit my website by viewing the "People" gallery where you will get an idea of the type of work that I do. I hope that you like what you see and choose me to photograph your special day.

Follow Abstract Lucidity Art & Photography on

6bbf8a624d5d8af7 1296407546923 Untitled1
Untitled1

3 Reviews for Abstract Lucidity Art & Photography

Jeannie · Married on 05/02/2009

Shannon was fantastic. Our wedding photos were outstanding. So many great pictures that it was tough to choose which ones to place in the wedding album. Exceptional, would absolutely recommend.

Sent on 06/01/2009

Celeste · Married on 07/06/2000

I was so pleased with the pictures that Abstract Lucidity took for my wedding,that when my husband and I renewed our vows last year I asked Shannon if she could take them again in a different location. I was thrilled with her professionalism, and the quality for the price was fantastic! We were married coastal and she was particulary good in taking creative,natural looking, unique photos of our special day while we were on the beach.
    I hope that if you are looking for great quality that won't break the bank.. know that you will be so pleased if you hire Shannon at Abstract Lucidity.
    Thank you!!

Sent on 04/22/2009

Jennifer · Married on 10/09/2008

I highly recommend Abstract Lucidity. Shannon combines her art background with her photography to create outstanding images. She communicates well following up with phone calls and ideas, provides quality service and delivers as promised. She is affordable and professional. and I believe anyone who hires her will be pleased with the results and have beautiful photos and memories to last a lifetime.

Sent on 04/18/2009

Award

Abstract Lucidity Art & Photography FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Custom Graphics
    High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Digital Files