Roswell, GA 30075 Map · Phone number

About ABJ Photography

Welcome to ABJ Photography, where we believe in creating valuable relationships with clients, providing consistent service that is fun, creative, and caring, all the while learning and growing both in front of and behind the lens.

We take an unobtrusive approach to our photography creating images that are candid, organic, and uniquely southern.

Follow ABJ Photography on

3c23947e70945f30 1325459742712 ABJ07
ABJ01

7 Reviews for ABJ Photography

Kelley · Married on 09/03/2011

ABJ Photography was absolutely amazing! The wedding day goes by so fast that all you have left are the pictures--so make sure you choose wisely! Alana came with the girls and got shots of us getting ready, while David scoped out the best shots and then stayed with the boys. Then throughout the wedding and reception they both shot to ensure that we got mulitple angles and nothing was missed. We were given well over 1000 pictures when the day was over and couldn't be happier! Each one is absolutely stunning! Check out their blog if you need proof :)

Sent on 01/10/2012

Chelsea · Married on 05/28/2011

My husband and I absolutely loved Alana and David! We had a small, intimate wedding with family and they were fantastic and considerate. They took the time to understand what time of wedding style we were going for and captured our most special moments. I cannot say how helpful it was to have a team, where Alana could be with the me while getting ready and David could be with my husband. During the wedding we didn't even notice where they were, yet they captured amazing photographs of the ceremony. We would absolutely recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 02/04/2012

Jennifer · Married on 04/09/2011

Alana and David were the perfect photographers for our big day. Neither my husband nor I enjoy having our picture taken, and they were able to make it fun for us! Alana joined the girls for getting ready and David the boys...we felt like they were friends we had known for a long time! They managed to get wonderful pictures of all of the little details and sweet moments of the day, as well as everything we requested on our 'shot list'. Every time I would look for one of them to ask for a moment I wanted captured, they were already shooting it. We felt comfortable with them from our first meeting, and were thrilled with how our pictures turned out.

Sent on 12/03/2011

ABJ Photography FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? One Event / Day
  • What photography items do you offer? Digital Files

• The Gardens at Great Oaks
    The Gardens at Great Oaks Mansion Weddings

ABJ photography are exceptional in creating the memories of a wedding that will last for a lifetime!

• Sun in my Belly
    Sun in my Belly Wedding Caterers

Sun in my Belly Catering endorses this vendor.

• Roswell, 30075 See on map