Engagement
Shoot included

About Abigail Gagne Photography

Capturing your day in its authentic excitement, happy tears, and Love.

Hi there! My name is Abby, and I am the owner / photographer for my company, Abigail Gagne Photography. I am a wedding photographer who specializes in giving you a one of a kind and truly enjoyable experience from start to finish.

I believe that you only have ONE wedding day... there are no "do overs". I also believe that you should hire people who fully appreciate that fact.

With over 7 years of wedding experience, and a lifetime of photography experience, I deliver the very best I can in all areas for my clients. I have shot more than 200 weddings and believe that you should have fun throughout your day, not just be told where to stand and when to smile. I believe I have the ability to give direction while still holding to true to your wishes, and I can guide a crowd without being intrusive.

Not only as a small business owner do I understand how important delivering the best customer service possible is- but also as a bride once myself, do I understand how much of an impact a good photographer can make on your one and only wedding day.

I can't wait to talk to you! Call or Email me today!

Abby@AbigailGagnePhotography.com       818-310-8310

Proofs (2)
Liability Insurance (1)
Albums (1)
Canvas (1)

We had such a wonderful experience working with Abby! She was so personable and a joy to work with!
The photos came out great and our family and friends just raved at how great Abby is!

Profile Picture Kerry, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Stop here and look no further for your wedding photographer! Abby is a true gem and we couldn't be happier that we hired her. My whole family commented on how she handled my grandmother, who insisted on stepping in each photo to take a picture for herself! Abby was patient and funny and helped to make light of the situation!

View Vendor Response

Events

Carlsbad, CA 92008   See On Map
818-310-8310 (phone)
7 days a week 9 am - 7pm
Abigail Gagne Photography is a wedding photographer from San Diego servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Carlsbad, Encinitas, and Del Mar. Abigail Gagne Photography is a professional Photographer that has been part of the San Diego wedding industry since 2010 specializing in Weddings, Engagements, Bridal Portraits, Proposals, trash the dress, and anniversaries.