Abigail Gagne Photography Reviews

Abigail Gagne Photography 4
Abigail Gagne Photography 5

Sencia · Married on 10/15/2018

Phenomenal photographer!

Having photos taken is intimidating and feels vulnerable. So I pulled up questions to interview few photographers. Abby was the only one who was very patient and answered in detail about her process. She was willing to go far and beyond to get best photos of us. Abby made the whole process fun! The end result was she made our emotions a full roller coaster ride. Made us cry and laugh. So thankful!

Nicole · Married on 09/15/2018

Abigail Gagne Photography truly made my photography experience for my September 15, 2018 so amazing. My only issue is that I have so many great photos to choose from and we can't decide which to print! She captured our wedding day flawlessly! Thanks Abby!

Kelly M · Married on 07/07/2018

Absolutely the best!!!

Abby was an absolute gem, and we are so grateful that we had her as our wedding photographer! You should DEFINITELY book her. Throughout the entire process, Abby was a delight to work with, and we are absolutely thrilled with the photos that we have from our engagement session and from our wedding day. We told her from the get-go that we were looking for fun, natural photos that captured the way we interact in real life, and she nailed exactly what we were going for. At our engagement session, Abby did a wonderful job of helping us feel relaxed and comfortable in front of the camera. As a result, we have such a lovely set of pictures that really capture how we relate to each other. We also loved the creative poses that she suggested to help get some wonderful shots. Beyond the beautiful shots that Abby took, she was always a friendly, positive, and calming presence. Our wedding day featured pouring rain until an hour and a half before our outdoor ceremony, and Abby gracefully found ways to get great pictures (even though we unexpectedly couldn’t go outside for pictures as planned). During the whole time, she was a wonderful presence in the potentially tense situation. Throughout the day, Abby and her team did an excellent job of helping create a relaxed flow so we could get the pictures we wanted, guiding us through the first look, and capturing the details of the event. She also sent us a preview slideshow of pictures only a couple days after the wedding, and then sent us the entire album even quicker than we expected. We absolutely adore the amazing pictures she took. Abby exceeded our expectations on every metric, and we feel so lucky to have had her capture our wedding! It really felt like she was a friend tagging along at our wedding who also happened to be an amazing photographer.

Sara · Married on 06/09/2018

Everything about working with Abby was fantastic. She was very responsive and answered all of our questions, was extremely flexible when it came to scheduling our engagement session, and was SO easy to connect with and talk to. On the day of our wedding she showed up right on time and took it upon herself to find all of the necessary items for the detail shots as I was tied up in make-up. As our wedding day went on we ended up behind schedule and again Abby was extremely flexible and was still able to make all the shots we asked for work - she was AMAZING!! I cannot sing her praises enough and highly recommend her for any of your photo needs.

Georgina · Married on 05/27/2018

Abigail was super responsive to all of our emails from the very beginning, she put us at ease from the start and made us feel very comfortable in front of the camera. My husband had fun actually!
    If you hire her, you will be so happy with your decision. If we got married again we would hire her again in a heartbeat

Jessica · Married on 05/27/2018

From the first email to the engagement photo shoot, wedding, and last email, Abby was always very responsive and even met up with me and my then-fiancé at the time. While she had to change the date of the engagement photo shoot due to unforeseen circumstances, she made accommodations. She’s helpful in making suggestions for locations as well. She wasn’t too instrusive but also willing to help us pose. I felt like those pictures turned out great. She has quick turnaround times for photos as well (compared to the industry standard). If you’re looking for a wedding photographer, I recommend that you hire Abby.

Abigail Gagne Photography 6

Tiffany · Married on 05/25/2018

We were so delighted to have found Abby! We are not the most comfortable in front of a camera, but Abby makes it feel more natural and comfortable. She has great ideas about the different poses and backgrounds we should do. She is wonderful to work with and knows what she's doing! We are totally in love with our engagement photos and wedding photos. Leading up to our engagement and wedding, communication was always there even with her busy schedule. She makes time for us and makes us feel like we are her only couple she is working with. She even got us our photos earlier than we expected, which was a nice surprise! Thank you, Abby!!!

Andrew · Married on 05/05/2018

Abby and her assistant were amazing. Would definitely recommend to anyone! Very professional and personable!

Rebekah · Married on 03/24/2018

Abby was so great! She was super accommodating to our schedules, even going out to our ceremony site months before our wedding date to scope out good photo ops. Both her and her assistant were an extremely friendly, calming presence on our big day, and the photos came out great! Overall the best vendor choice we made :)

Rebecca · Married on 03/03/2018

In French, the word souvenir can mean remembrance, reminiscence, recollection, keepsake. Planning a wedding and choosing a photographer is never an easy task, but trying to organize from France added a little additional stress since there was limited face-to-face contact and sometimes communication can be difficult. This was not the case with Abby. She was quick to respond and was detailed in her communication; she really tried to get a sense of who Daniel and I were and what our expectations were for the day. She was excellent in guiding us through the formal session and once the reception started she was so discreet I didn't even know she was there, but she captured some really special memories for us. She was quick to send our final photos and we just absolutely love them!! Her work is amazing; she captures really beautiful and intimate moments. Thank You Abby for the lifetime of souvenirs!

Abigail Gagne Photography 7
    Abigail Gagne Photography 8
    Abigail Gagne Photography 9
    Abigail Gagne Photography 10

Kerry · Married on 06/24/2017

We had such a wonderful experience working with Abby! She was so personable and a joy to work with!
    The photos came out great and our family and friends just raved at how great Abby is!

Kim · Married on 05/28/2017

Wow… I don't know where to begin with how happy I am that we chose Abby as our photographer for our wedding. Abby was an absolute joy to work with! You can stop reading my review here if you would like: our wedding photos are gorgeous and you should definitely hire her! Abby made us feel so at ease during the entire process. She completely understood our vision on the day of and offered any additional help that we needed for the day of (for our wedding in general!). She was so sweet and friendly, which made the entire process that much more enjoyable. Abby and her team were timely and easily guided us through our wedding day during our more formal pictures. They all were so professional/prompt and blended so easily into our wedding that we did not notice they were even there after our group photos. We received a sneak peek of our photos within 48 hours of our wedding and they were stunning! We then received our full pictures (with a mini video that Abby made!) a short while after and LOVED them. I still am receiving compliments about how stunning her work was for our wedding. The photos were such high quality and I appreciated that she took time to not only photograph us but also took amazing candid photos of our guests. We are so pleased with our entire experience with Abby and have already recommended her to two brides. She truly is incredible! We WILL be reaching out to her again for maternity and newborn photos in the future :)

Sent on 07/12/2017

Abigail Gagne Photography's reply:

Kim.... I don't even have words for you after reading your review. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. You and Sergio have a very special love and a wonderful family surrounding you both. I wish you both a lifetime of happiness together and I can not wait to see you with a baby bump! Thank you again for choosing me as your photographer. I can't tell you how much I enjoyed your wedding from start to finish.

nicole · Married on 02/25/2017

Stop here and look no further for your wedding photographer! Abby is a true gem and we couldn't be happier that we hired her. My whole family commented on how she handled my grandmother, who insisted on stepping in each photo to take a picture for herself! Abby was patient and funny and helped to make light of the situation!

Sent on 03/07/2017

Abigail Gagne Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your review Nicole! Your grandma had such a spark and was a ton of fun! And if i was taught anything, its that you don't mess with granny :)

Kristine · Married on 01/06/2017

Abby is a superhero!

From the start we could tell that Abby had something special to her. Her portfolio is amazing, and while it showcases her incredible talent, it also shows what a unique and inclusive photographer she really is. She was able to meet with us frequently, working around our schedules, and she really seemed to understand us as a couple. We loved our nerdy engagement shoot, and she took all of our strange requests and gave us something that very much captured our personalities and style. Our wedding photos were even better! Though our families are so different, she was able to make everyone feel comfortable and look good. In all the craziness of the wedding, we missed a couple shots with some people, and she offered to give us a free shoot with those people to make up for the wedding day pictures we missed. Oh, and she fixed my wedding dress when it broke! She literally saved the day! She was worth every penny and then some and we strongly recommend her for any occasion!

Sent on 03/22/2017

Abigail Gagne Photography's reply:

Kristine, you were such a vision in your dress :) you and Daniel are so perfect for each other! I really enjoyed your unique engagement session. I love that you wanted to showcase your nerdy love ;) I am looking forward to your family shoot just so I can see you both again! I hope you are doing well and enjoying married life!

Marcia · Married on 11/04/2016

Abby was amazing to work with for our engagement session and wedding photos. When we met with Abby, we knew that she would be a great fit. We asked to make our engagement session (which was included in the package we chose) a mini family session. She agreed with no hesitation. Then with our wedding, she brought a super kind assistant. The shots we got from Abby were amazing. I have absolutely no complaints. She delivered all images in a timely manner, and we got our album within weeks of submitting our list of desired photos. I highly recommend Abby!

Sent on 03/15/2017

Abigail Gagne Photography's reply:

Thank you for such a sweet review! I'm so very happy that you are both happy :) Give that adorable little baby a hug from me!

Darren · Married on 10/08/2016

We used Capture me photography, more specifically Abby, for both our engagement and wedding. I cannot say enough good things!!! She's responsive professional and everything turned out better than we could've imagined. I am not good with photos and Abby took charge, without being bossy but gave us the best poses, every family combination, brides maids, groomsmen and everything in between!
    She went above and beyond, when we had wardrobe malfunctions and the groomsmen couldn't tie their bow ties... who can do it perfectly? Abby to the rescue!!
    I would whole heartedly recommend her to friends family and strangers reading this as it was a awesome experience!!
    Thanks Abby!

Lindsay · Married on 10/08/2016

To any couple looking for an AMAZING wedding photographer, you can stop looking because you found her! Abby has a genuine love for weddings and there was an instant connection. She goes the extra mile to make sure every aspect your day is perfect. Her passion for photography shines and her attention to detail gives you complete confidence that she will capture every aspect of the day. We could not be happier with our entire gallery! Her work is gorgeous and she is a blast to spend the day shooting with (which trust me is super important!). My husband and I are not super comfortable in front of a camera and Abby was awesome at keeping it light and fun while getting the perfect shots. Photography is a SUPER important part of the wedding and going with Abby is honestly the best decision/investment you could make!

Diane · Married on 10/01/2016

Don't hesitate! Having Abby at Capture Me Photography as the photographer for our wedding was one of the best decisions we made! She is a true professional but still incredibly warm and fun to work with! She has a great eye and completely understood what we wanted, even if we couldn't describe it. Of course our wedding day was stressful, but Abby was the one vendor that we completely trusted to come through for us. We were truly grateful to have someone with Abby's experience and attention to detail as our photographer. She even navigated our dysfunctional family with grace! No extra drama! Our pictures are more beautiful than we imagined! Thank you Abby!!!!! We will definitely refer her to family and friends and look forward to future photo shoots with her!

Maryann · Married on 02/27/2016

Abby is amazing! She is so friendly, quick to respond to emails, very professional, and an amazing photographer. She showed up an hour early on our wedding day and worked diligently the entire day to ensure all of our special moments were captured. I was so thankful to have Abby there...she was very open to any type of picture that I wanted (and even laid on the ground at one point to get the perfect shot!). She also had great ideas for fun/amazing pictures. Her assistant, Jamie, was also awesome. He photographed my groom and his groomsmen while they were getting ready, and the guys all loved him (they aren't necessarily the easiest to please!). I had such a great experience working with Abby and would hire her again in a heart beat!

Alex · Married on 02/13/2016

I can't say enough about Abby. She is available for any questions and promptly responds. She is professional and patient. She takes amazing photos! I highly recommend Abby to take photographs for your special day.

Abby and her assistant captured every single beautiful moment of our wedding. My husband and I are lucky to have an amazing pair of photographers. Every picture is a piece of art.

Bo · Married on 08/01/2015

Abby and her assistant did a great job on our photos. We actually just received the link to the online gallery yesterday and we couldn't be happier. They captured the emotions of each part of the day so perfectly and the quality of the pictures are excellent. My husband and I are generally awkward about taking pictures, but Abby made it so easy. She listened to what we wanted, and when we didn't know what we wanted she had plenty of awesome suggestions.

Prior to the big day, Abby we very responsive about any questions we had and checked in on us to make sure we were all set. It was really comforting to know that we weren't the only ones thinking about how to make the day go smoothly. I'll definitely be recommending Capture Me to all my friends!

Darcy · Married on 07/31/2015

Abby is amazing! She was responsive from day one, professional, and easy to work with. She made us feel comfortable even though we were not used to being in front of a camera!

Abby also went above and beyond her "contracted" job as photographer. For our engagement shoot, she went early and found that it was a very windy day. She called us and recommended that we reschedule in order to have a better environment for our pictures. We were sad to reschedule but were thankful that she had the interest of our pictures as top priority. We picked a later date and were so happy with the results!

Also, on our wedding day, we were running late getting ready (of course). Abby offered to drive us to our venue so our bridal party could go ahead and get over there on time and not have to wait for us. It was so nice of her to do that.

We received our wedding pictures earlier this week and LOVE them. I would absolutely recommend Abby to anyone.

Alexandra · Married on 06/06/2015

Abby was a dream to work with. She was prompt and professional and her ideas and poses were beyond my expectations. She made us feel very relaxed and took multiple photos with each pose to ensure the best shot. She was very sweet and did not rush us through anything. So far we have only received the sneak peak photos, but they are more amazing than I could have imagined!! I hope everyone reads this and hires this amazing photographer so they too can have an amazing wedding day with an equally amazing photographer!!