Abigail Gagne Photography Reviews

Abigail Gagne Photography 6
Abigail Gagne Photography 7

Kinna Patel · Married on 08/24/2019

absolutely amazing

Abigail was super friendly and accommodating. We were nervous since we've never done a photo shoot before and she eased us and guided us and made us feel comfortable and relaxed. The pictures came out absolutely amazing. This girl knows what she's doing!!!!!!! She got the perfect shots and we can not be happier with her and our pictures! They are literally phenomenal, I can't emphasize that enough.

Sent on 06/17/2019
  • Estrella

Estrella · Married on 07/27/2019

Highly recommend

Abigail Gagnes photography was the best choice we could have made for our wedding! Their outgoing positive energy and friendly nature made their presence in the room for the bridal parties feel completely natural! From our first meeting to our wedding day Abigail was Superb. What she promised, she delivered and more!!

Sent on 07/29/2019
  • Ethan

Ethan Bruce · Married on 07/27/2019

Out of this world!!

Planning a wedding is hard. Like really hard! There is a million things you have to make decisions on, venue, food, music, cutlery, drinks, napkins whether you invite your uncle you haven’t talked to in 8 years or that nice co worker or not. Once you make all the we decisions you hope they were the right ones. Well with Abigail I can honestly say me and my wife never had to worry. From our first meeting to last Abigail showed perfect professionalism! The way they easily and comfortably meted in the scenery at our wedding made the whole process seamless. The picture taking process can be awkward at times for a camera shy person like myself but they made enjoyable and natural. I would highly recommend Abagail to all my friends!!!

Sent on 09/29/2019
  • Z

Zoe · Married on 05/24/2019

I have no words for how amazing abby is

If you want the best photographer at your wedding, hire Abby! Besides our wedding venue, the photographer was the most important vendor to us. I found Abby's page early into my search and automatically reached out. I continued looking just to keep my options open in case she was already booked for our date, but I just couldn't find anyone that beat her amazing work! Abby's photos are crisp, bright, and seriously beautiful - exactly what we wanted for our special day! One thing I remember sticking out while reading over her page (besides the amazing pictures!!!) was her openness regarding price. So many wedding vendors are not up-front about what they charge, which often made me feel like they did not have a standard price, like if they normally charge $1,000, but I said my budget was $2,000, they would just charge me $2,000. I never felt this way with Abby because she is one of the few wedding vendors that have their prices listed! Abby reached out to us quickly and we set-up a day to meet-up. She was so sweet and helpful and honestly, her work speaks for itself. We booked her immediately! We booked Abby for an engagement session and our wedding day, and it was definitely one of the best decisions we made for our wedding! My fiancé and I are not big on taking pictures, but she made us feel so comfortable during our engagement session. We even made our guestbook for the wedding using our engagement pictures because they were so beautiful! We had so much fun with her! As for our wedding day, I literally have no words. She got all of the pictures that we asked for and they're more than what we hoped they would be! She is just amazing. My ceremony got pushed back because the DJ was late, so I was obviously freaking out and she was so nice about it and made sure to help calm me down, saying that it wouldn't be a wedding without something going not as planned. I really appreciated her making sure that I knew it would all still be perfect. Abby is professional, sincere, and passionate about what she does. We are so happy that she was a huge part of our special day and we'll cherish our wedding pictures forever. Thank you so much for everything Abby!!!

Sent on 07/09/2019
    Abigail Gagne Photography 18
  • Sara

Sara Nicole · Married on 05/18/2019

Abby was amazing

Hiring Abby was one of the best decisions we made! She was so professional, organized and talented. We did an engagement session + wedding with her and all of our photos are AMAZING. We also had a very crazy energetic bridal party and Abby was able to keep everyone focused for photos while still allowing us to have fun and roam around (which is no easy task). Prior to the wedding I had sent Abby a list of some locations and photos I wanted and she did an amazing job of honoring my requests. I will 100% be recommending her to any friends getting married in San Diego!!! :)

Sent on 06/28/2019
    Abigail Gagne Photography 19

Kyle · Married on 04/20/2019

Abby creates magical memories

Abby was fantastic from our first meeting through the entire event. For two people that aren't keen on a bunch of photographs, Abby put us at ease and made us comfortable through the entire process. She is incredibly genuine and great at listening to the bride/grooms photograph ideas while giving her advice based on her extensive experience. She is incredibly creative when it comes to poses and backgrounds for photographs and created some stunning moments. She not only took gorgeous photographs at our wedding, but was willing to drive 30 miles to a local beach after the wedding for some amazing photographs on (and in) the water. I would highly recommend Abby.

Sent on 06/15/2019
    Abigail Gagne Photography 32
    Abigail Gagne Photography 33

Elizabeth Epstein · Married on 04/13/2019

Wedding Photos, Abby Gagne

My husband and I are not super comfortable in front of the camera, but Abby made it easy. She was flexible, easy going, and found great spots at our venue to have a variety of backgrounds in our pictures. We are so happy with our wedding pictures and would definitely use Abby again the next time we need a photographer!

Sent on 06/21/2019

Corrie Watkins · Married on 04/04/2019

Couldn't asked for better

My husband and I booked her for our small courthouse wedding. Abigail was amazing and accomodating. She is so nice and professional! We had no idea what we were doing and she made us look great! So many beautiful photos I couldn't be more pleased! I would definitely book her again if I ever need another professional photographer!

Sent on 05/01/2019
    Abigail Gagne Photography 34
    Abigail Gagne Photography 35

Jonathan · Married on 03/31/2019

Professional and a joy to work with!

Abigail not only produced wonderful photos of our wedding that we will keep forever, but she was a joy to work with as well. Her professionalism and subtle advance was very welcomed and by the end of our experience we were very comfortable with her. Something you want when that person is capturing priceless moments. I have and will continue to recommend her services to anyone who needs a photographer. We truly look forward to our next life event that needs to be photographed so we can give Abby a call.

Sent on 04/24/2019
    Abigail Gagne Photography 36
  • Kelly

Kelly Wood · Married on 03/30/2019

Professional & Personable!

We could not be happier after booking Abby for our engagement photos & then wedding! We were looking for someone that would capture all the great (and funny haha) candid moments from our special day as well as help us get those gorgeous and cute portrait photos. Abby was fun to work with, put us at ease immediately, and was so quick with her turn around! Her packages were also perfect for getting everything you wanted at an amazing price! Sorry for the late review but thanks for everything Abby!!

Sent on 07/27/2019

Caroline · Married on 02/03/2019

Abby is absolutely amazing!

I clicked with Abby from our first interaction. She is from the Midwest, as am I, so we bonded instantly but even without having that mutual background, her Midwest friendliness will apply to all she interacts with! Not only are her photos stunning, but she will make your time with her fun and relaxing. We hired her to photograph our wedding and the photos are lovely and varied between candid and posed. It felt like we had a friend along as we celebrated our big day. She is very flexible and accommodating. A great value for the quality she provides! We are so happy that we hired Abby. :)

Sent on 03/17/2019

Michelle · Married on 01/13/2019

Amazing to work with

I wish I could give a million stars because Abby was just absolutely amazing! Not only does she have a fun personality but she also is very professional and her work from what I have seen is just beautiful and I can’t wait to see how she captured our special day. Her and her assistant were on point and none stop taking photos the entire time. Best part is she also didn’t constantly pull us away for photos she let us be in the moment which are honestly the best photos of all. Again can’t rave enough about how wonderful she was and would definitely work with her again. Thank you Abby for capturing our special day.

The newly Weds Michelle & Jonathan Glass

Sent on 01/16/2019
  • Nicole

Nicole Tran · Married on 12/15/2018

Absolutely Phenomenal Artist and Person!!

Abby was the best photographer we could have ever chosen for the job. She is genuinely sweet, funny and unbelievably talented. We felt incredibly comfortable shooting with her and we really hope to again soon.

Sent on 07/07/2019
    Abigail Gagne Photography 37
    Abigail Gagne Photography 38
    Abigail Gagne Photography 39
    Abigail Gagne Photography 40
    Abigail Gagne Photography 41

Abigail Gagne Photography's reply:

AH! Nicole!! Can I just say how much i STILL think about our session?!?! thank you a million times for being creative with me and trusting that I saw your vision and allowing me to bring it to life! Your dress and Alex's style mixed with that epic location was so so so much fun! I can not wait to see you guys again!

Sencia · Married on 10/15/2018

Phenomenal photographer!

Having photos taken is intimidating and feels vulnerable. So I pulled up questions to interview few photographers. Abby was the only one who was very patient and answered in detail about her process. She was willing to go far and beyond to get best photos of us. Abby made the whole process fun! The end result was she made our emotions a full roller coaster ride. Made us cry and laugh. So thankful!

Sent on 11/20/2018

Nicole · Married on 09/15/2018

Abigail Gagne Photography truly made my photography experience for my September 15, 2018 so amazing. My only issue is that I have so many great photos to choose from and we can't decide which to print! She captured our wedding day flawlessly! Thanks Abby!

Sent on 10/09/2018

Vanessa · Married on 08/18/2018

Abby is Amazing!

She did our engagement photos and wedding day pictures. She made the process so comfortable and easy. My husband and I connected with her right away. She worked with our schedules and drove all the way to Mexico for our wedding day. She was professional, organized, and took charge, which alleviate my stress. She went above and beyond for us, and I couldn’t be more grateful. She is passionate about her work and the results are amazing, I loved all my photos.

Sent on 02/14/2019

Kelly M · Married on 07/07/2018

Absolutely the best!!!

Abby was an absolute gem, and we are so grateful that we had her as our wedding photographer! You should DEFINITELY book her. Throughout the entire process, Abby was a delight to work with, and we are absolutely thrilled with the photos that we have from our engagement session and from our wedding day. We told her from the get-go that we were looking for fun, natural photos that captured the way we interact in real life, and she nailed exactly what we were going for. At our engagement session, Abby did a wonderful job of helping us feel relaxed and comfortable in front of the camera. As a result, we have such a lovely set of pictures that really capture how we relate to each other. We also loved the creative poses that she suggested to help get some wonderful shots. Beyond the beautiful shots that Abby took, she was always a friendly, positive, and calming presence. Our wedding day featured pouring rain until an hour and a half before our outdoor ceremony, and Abby gracefully found ways to get great pictures (even though we unexpectedly couldn’t go outside for pictures as planned). During the whole time, she was a wonderful presence in the potentially tense situation. Throughout the day, Abby and her team did an excellent job of helping create a relaxed flow so we could get the pictures we wanted, guiding us through the first look, and capturing the details of the event. She also sent us a preview slideshow of pictures only a couple days after the wedding, and then sent us the entire album even quicker than we expected. We absolutely adore the amazing pictures she took. Abby exceeded our expectations on every metric, and we feel so lucky to have had her capture our wedding! It really felt like she was a friend tagging along at our wedding who also happened to be an amazing photographer.

Sent on 11/04/2018

Sara · Married on 06/09/2018

Everything about working with Abby was fantastic. She was very responsive and answered all of our questions, was extremely flexible when it came to scheduling our engagement session, and was SO easy to connect with and talk to. On the day of our wedding she showed up right on time and took it upon herself to find all of the necessary items for the detail shots as I was tied up in make-up. As our wedding day went on we ended up behind schedule and again Abby was extremely flexible and was still able to make all the shots we asked for work - she was AMAZING!! I cannot sing her praises enough and highly recommend her for any of your photo needs.

Sent on 08/07/2018

Georgina · Married on 05/27/2018

Abigail was super responsive to all of our emails from the very beginning, she put us at ease from the start and made us feel very comfortable in front of the camera. My husband had fun actually!
    If you hire her, you will be so happy with your decision. If we got married again we would hire her again in a heartbeat

Sent on 07/05/2018

Jessica · Married on 05/27/2018

From the first email to the engagement photo shoot, wedding, and last email, Abby was always very responsive and even met up with me and my then-fiancé at the time. While she had to change the date of the engagement photo shoot due to unforeseen circumstances, she made accommodations. She’s helpful in making suggestions for locations as well. She wasn’t too instrusive but also willing to help us pose. I felt like those pictures turned out great. She has quick turnaround times for photos as well (compared to the industry standard). If you’re looking for a wedding photographer, I recommend that you hire Abby.

Sent on 07/26/2018
    Abigail Gagne Photography 42

Tiffany · Married on 05/25/2018

We were so delighted to have found Abby! We are not the most comfortable in front of a camera, but Abby makes it feel more natural and comfortable. She has great ideas about the different poses and backgrounds we should do. She is wonderful to work with and knows what she's doing! We are totally in love with our engagement photos and wedding photos. Leading up to our engagement and wedding, communication was always there even with her busy schedule. She makes time for us and makes us feel like we are her only couple she is working with. She even got us our photos earlier than we expected, which was a nice surprise! Thank you, Abby!!!

Sent on 06/30/2018

Andrew · Married on 05/05/2018

Abby and her assistant were amazing. Would definitely recommend to anyone! Very professional and personable!

Sent on 07/03/2018

Rebekah · Married on 03/24/2018

Abby was so great! She was super accommodating to our schedules, even going out to our ceremony site months before our wedding date to scope out good photo ops. Both her and her assistant were an extremely friendly, calming presence on our big day, and the photos came out great! Overall the best vendor choice we made :)

Sent on 05/30/2018

Christa · Married on 03/23/2018

Working with Abby was one of the best decisions we made when planning our wedding! After speaking with quite a few photographers, the day we met Abby we knew our search was done. Not only does Abby take incredible photos, but she is responsive, patient, and makes excellent recommendations on things you may or may not have considered. When picking a photographer, one of the things that was most important to us was finding someone who could capture our day but was also understanding that we wanted to enjoy our wedding and be fully present, not missing most of it because we were taking pictures. Abby was completely on board and found ways to sneak us out, capture candid moments, and work with us and our families so at no point did I feel like I was missing something and looking back at the photos I was so happy to see we got every shot we asked for. Honestly the hardest part about working with her is picking which photos to have printed because we love them all.

Sent on 05/17/2018

Rebecca · Married on 03/03/2018

In French, the word souvenir can mean remembrance, reminiscence, recollection, keepsake. Planning a wedding and choosing a photographer is never an easy task, but trying to organize from France added a little additional stress since there was limited face-to-face contact and sometimes communication can be difficult. This was not the case with Abby. She was quick to respond and was detailed in her communication; she really tried to get a sense of who Daniel and I were and what our expectations were for the day. She was excellent in guiding us through the formal session and once the reception started she was so discreet I didn't even know she was there, but she captured some really special memories for us. She was quick to send our final photos and we just absolutely love them!! Her work is amazing; she captures really beautiful and intimate moments. Thank You Abby for the lifetime of souvenirs!

Sent on 08/31/2018