6514 Pearl Road, Cleveland, OH 44130 Map · Phone number

About ABC Rental Center

Since 1967, ABC Rental Center has been serving Cleveland, Cuyahoga County and surrounding areas for all of your wedding and event rental needs. We offer a wide selection of items including: tents, linens, catering items, dishes and glassware. Founded in 1967 by Andrew and Louise Zatik, we are still a family-owned business, owned and operated by Andrew Zatik, and employing third generation family members.

Follow ABC Rental Center on

tent35

2 Reviews for ABC Rental Center

• Chelsey

Chelsey · Married on 10/21/2017

I was very very happy with my time with ABC Rentals! We had a very do-it-yourself wedding, as we did not use a traditional caterer; we decided to do a Taste of Cleveland where we had 3 of our favorite restaurants provide food. However, going this way meant we were in charge of organizing EVERYTHING that it took for people to eat: chafing dishes, utensils, plates, glassware, table cloths, tongs, hot boxes, beer coolers, you name it, we needed it. ABC sat down with us and went through the day. Our consultation was long, but worth it. They thought of everything we would potentially need. Then, I was able to narrow things down as I got my guest count, and we solidified how many pans of food we were getting. I was even able to change up until 2 days before. Stephanie and Alicia were dolls to work with and totally handled my anxiety-riddled self as we got closer to the day.

Day of was flawless. They dropped everything off in the window of time I needed them (first thing in the morning), and picked everything up Monday morning.

I looked around at a few other rental companies and ABC was definitely the least expensive. Things were not super fancy, pretty utilitarian, but really, I didn't need fancy forks.

I read the other review on WeddingWire and I was a little surprised by it. I do know ABC has gone through a few personnel changes (even I worked with 3 different girls) so maybe that experience is something that they have taken care of. I would not let that review frighten you away from ABC.

Thank you ABC for all your help and hardwork making my day absolutely perfect! There were so many places where things could have gone wrong but it didn't, thanks to you guys!

Sent on 11/05/2017

ABC Rental Center's reply:

Thank you so much Chelsey for the Great Review. We really enjoyed working with you to make your special day everything you wanted.

1.0
      1.0
      3.0
      0.5

ABC Rental company provided place settings for our wedding of 300 people. The company was timely with delivery and the items were quality. Unfortunately, the company brought 300 of the wrong style plates. The plates they did bring did work and ended up looking fine!

The poor rating is for the lack of professionalism, flexibility and quality of service mainly after the wedding. While I was on my honeymoon the company called my parents claiming we lost a significant amount of china, threatening to charge them thousands of dollars repeatedly. My family looked everywhere for the china for a week driving multiple hours to check other vendors and our venue. The day after my honeymoon I drove to search for the china at the venue and drove personally 3 hours to talk to ABC . As I arrived an manager, said they had found the china as they had a miscount in inventory. He didn't apologize, refused to compensate for the wrong plates. While I was there, ABC also returned china they took which was another vendors which I had to personally transport though it was the companies mistake. To make matters worse, the owner yelled at my Father on the phone when my father called the company to refund some money. All in all the lack of respect ABC Rentals gave to us I thought could be insight for a bride or groom looking for vendors.

Sent on 05/03/2016

ABC Rental Center FAQ

• What event items are available? Aisle Runners, Altar/Arch, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Lights, Tables, Tent Accessories, Tents

• 6514 Pearl Road Cleveland, 44130 See on map