Abacus Entertainment

Albuquerque, NM View map

Based in Albuquerque, New Mexico, Abacus Entertainment provides professional bands for weddings and other special events. Owned and operated by musicians, we have years of experience in the industry. Whether you are looking for background accompaniment or an upbeat live show, we are sure to have an act that suits your needs!

Abacus Entertainment serves happy couples in Alberquerque, Santa Fe, and all over the Southwest. From classic R&B to contemporary pop, our bands cover a broad array of popular genres. We can provide live music for rehearsals, ceremonies, cocktail hours, and receptions. Our featured band is Tapestry, an energetic and versatile group that delights in complementing weddings with unforgettable performances.

• Woman-owned

Which of the following are included in the price?

MC
Music During Breaks
Reception Music
Sound/PA System

Are you an agency or a band?

Band

How many musicians are in your band(s)?

What genres of music does (do) your band(s) play?

Big Band
R&B / Soul
Reggae
Rock
Swing

What music services do you provide?

Instrumentals
Music During Breaks
Rehearsal Dinner Music
Vocals
Willing to Travel

What items are available?

Microphones

4.9 out of 5 rating
    4.9 out of 5 rating

Lily K. Married on 10/29/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

the MOST fun Santa Fe wedding band!

oh my gosh! I cannot say enough good things about Tapestry! To summarize, they made our wedding an absolute blast, they were responsive throughout the process and our guests could not stop talking about how great of a band they were!

To elaborate, I have to firstly commend Tapestry for even putting up with me ha! I asked about a million questions and also went through all songs on their list to give them an exact playlist of songs we wanted. We even asked if they could learn a few which they did. They were always very accommodating and flexible, and always super responsive and kind!

To be honest, I was a bitttt nervous about Tapestry, for no reason other than that they weren't the typical young and trendy band playing only pop songs, like so many fellow millennials hire for their weddings. Their song list leaned a bit older and we didn't know how our guests would respond but people ended up LOVING it and the band was just as fun and energetic as if they were in their young 20s haha! All my reservations went away the minute the first song started playing and literally our entire wedding got up to dance - even after the wedding, people were telling us that they've never been to a wedding where so many people people stay on the dance floor for so long!

If you're getting married in Santa Fe or the surrounding area, DEFINITELY use Tapestry!!!

Abacus Entertainment's reply:

Hi Lily-Thank you so much! I am so glad to hear how much the guests enjoyed the music. It was an amazing night-so much energy and good vibes!
    Jennifer B. Married on 09/09/2022

Loved the Tapestry Band!

We had the best night with the Tapestry band at our daughters wedding in Santa Fe September 10th. The music was fantastic! So many people keep telling us how much fun they had with the band. People were dancing all night and didn鈥檛 want it to end. Maud was so pleasant to work with through the whole planning process. The horn section was incredible. Great selection of songs to choose from as well. We would highly recommend them!! For the amount of energy, experience and quality of music they were very reasonable.

Abacus Entertainment's reply:

Thank you, Jennifer, it was a pleasure working with you on the planning of such a fun party! I am so glad people enjoyed the music, it was a great night!
  • Ashley
    Ashley M. Married on 06/25/2022

Tapestry was Amazing!!

We hired Tapestry to play for a couple of hours during our wedding reception. Maud was a great communicator and was very responsive months before our wedding and leading up to it! On the afternoon of our wedding, It started pouring rain a few hours before our ceremony and reception, so we had to switch up some details. We were so grateful that Tapestry still decided to come despite the chilly air. As the ceremony ended, the rain stopped and we all ventured outside to enjoy the music and have our first dance. It was so much fun to see our guests laughing and dancing. I would 100% hire Tapestry again.

Abacus Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much, Ashley! Thank you for including Tapestry as part of your wonderful wedding, it was a beautiful day!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Team

Maud
Maud
Owner/Musician

I grew up in a musical family and have been a musician for almost as long as I can remember. Helping couples realize their vision for their wedding is one of my favorite things to do! Music plays such an important part in any event.

While not playing music, I am on the staff of a small non-profit music organization that presents concerts and provides music education for people of all ages.

I look forward to helping you make your wedding special: full of love, laughter, and music!

La Luz Weddings & Events
Just Lovely Wedding & Event Planning
4.9 out of 5 rating , 41 Reviews

2028 Telesfor Dr. SW Albuquerque, NM, 87105
505-615-7164
Location of (Abacus Entertainment)

Other vendors in Albuquerque for your wedding